“Never disappointed here”

A Touch of Italy
Ranked #8 of 112 Restaurants in Tonawanda
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Never disappointed here”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Been going to this place for years and have never been disappointed. Great menu selections, and the potions are huge. If you want "homemade Italian", this is the place to go.

1 Thank Oakie10

lancaster
“Chicken Parm is a charm!”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

My name is "Antonio the food Magnet" My stomache is like a giant supercharged magnet that attracts only the very best foods.Likewise when food is bad or discusting my stomache magnet repells it giving me the edge when it comes to rating food.I also have an extra sense to a waitresses that wants a large tip without doing there job.I can actually feel the vibes from the waitress the minute i sit down.If a waitress gives me bad vibes,I begin my slow but sure decent one dollar at a time to the number zero which could eventually be her tip.So when it comes to knowing all the best places to eat out there in the western ny region,look for me,Antonio the food Magnet.I will always give you my very best and honest review of my experince that you will be able to count on.I have an outstanding sense of taste and I know when food is either great or bad.To me there is no in between,If the food is only good then its bad. Great food is the only food!
Now for my review.All i can say about Touch of Italy is this,Its a very very clean place with excellent waitresses and service and the food is fabulous! Their sauce is semi sweet leaning toward the sweeter side and very consistant.smooth texture,almost creamy at times and very delicious when dippping a piece of italian bread.I have had Chicken parm,veal parm,shrimp marinara,chicken marsala eggplant parm and a few other dishes and every one of them were the bomb! Not to mention the nice big'a meat'a balls! Excellent flavor but you must get them when they are made fresh.I think the best day to get the meatballs is on a tuesday.they are closed Monday and I think they are made fresh in the morning on tuesday.If you dont get them fresh they can somtimes be a bit stiff and have a little different flavor.You must get them fresh and you will love them.Touch of Italy makes there chicken parm just right.I like mine with the cheese browned up so I always ask them to leave it in the oven just a minute or two longer.They make it just the right way with that little bit of oil floating on the top of the sauce.A true indicator of real italian sauce.They then bake it in the oven after they chesse it.Not like these other stupid american italian resturants that drop a piece of chicken in a fryer,thrown a spoonfull of sauce over it with a sprinkle of cheese and then microwave it.I mean you gotta be kidding me! you may as well throw it in a black plastic tray and slap the words "Banquet" on it! get real man!,If you wnat Italian food then go where the italains make it! I know all the best italian resturants and believe me this is one of the good ones.I would say touch is in the top 20 best italian places in the western NY region.Always Fresh,Clean,and plenty of food.And dont forget to eat that large side of your selected pasta you get with every meal.I have only one issue with touch of Italy,somtimes but not often the meatballs are not hot enough,so when ordering just make sure to let the nice waitress know you want things hot.They are always just right the day they make them fresh.Feel the difference,Taste the difference,Touch the difference! wait! now im sounding like a tv commercial,lol.I know you will enjoy it or my name isnt Antonio the Food Magnet!

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank Antonio b
Derby ny
“great sauce”
Reviewed March 27, 2011

The food is great here, stopped in with several friends for lunch. We all ordered something different, from subs to pasta everything was great..

• Visited March 2011