“Delicious food but customer service needs work!”

Jasmine Thai Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 113 Restaurants in Tonawanda
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Brooklyn, New York
“Delicious food but customer service needs work!”
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to this restaurant while in the Buffalo area.
Entering the restaurant it was apparent that customer service was a lacking a bit because my friend and I had to ask to be seated?
Once we were seated the waitress was pretty friendly but clearly did not understand so english language terms. As a result we ordered an appetizer that was cold when we expected it to be hot. When this was expplained to the waitress she did bring us the substitute that we requested but never removed the first item from the bill in the end.
For my entree I chose the jasmine thai fried rice which was served in a large enough portion that I could save half for another meal. I dont remember exactly what my friend ordered but I was also delicious.
Overall, the food was delicious but the level of customer service needs improvement.

Buffalo, New York
“Very good Thai food, very good value”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Went here with my wife for dinner. I had the Pad Thai and she had the amazing chicken. Both items were very good. In fact, the Pad Thai was probably the beast I've had. The food came quickly and the service was very good. The prices were also reasonable. I will definitely come back.

• Visited December 2013
Amherst, New York
“One of my go to places”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is one of the regular places I dine at and the food is always great. Some of my favorite dishes are Mutsamun Curry, Jasmine Fried Rice, Pad Kee-Mow (this is really spicy) and Pad Thai. The Thai Iced Coffee is very good also. You will not be disappointed if you come here.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Aznsd
Sedona, Arizona
“About 20-30 minutes from Lockport, NY”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is a little joint across from The Boulevard Mall. The service was quick to offer water and receive the order. While a little light on connecting with the customer, this doesn't take away from an excellent meal.

My husband and I shared a red curry dish that came with rice and we ordered a side of noodles. We started with curry egg rolls that came with a sweet sauce. It was hard to taste curry; mostly potato flavored but crispy. We had more than enough food and it was very good. We would certainly come back to this restaurant. Oh, and the kids will like the fish tank filled with interesting fish. The price was not too high or low.

Visited July 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Reasonable priced Thai”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I were not that familiar with Thai cuisine but decided to try something different. The restaurant was busy and probably over half the customers were Asian, meaning it's authentic and approved by them. A typical entree is reasonable priced at about 10 bucks. The entrees are large and filling. Service wasn't great, but not horrible.

Visited March 2013