“Love this place!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I have been enjoying Jasmine Thai food for 17 years and have not had better anywhere. Their Panang Chicken and Pad Thai are fantastic. I could go on and on, but best just to say "try it!"

Reviewed November 25, 2011

Clean, friendly and reasonably priced, able to have vegan options

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Jasmine Thai was one of my "go-to" restaurants for many years. In the past I would give it four stars for food, and three stars for service and two for decor/atmosphere. My last visit (8/11) was a major disappointment. Deciding to order something other than my favourite starters (spring rolls or Tom Yum soup), I selected Tod Mun shrimp patties. Since they were greasy and tough, I asked if they were fresh, and the waitress said they were frozen -- no excuse! Friends ordered red and green curries, which I recommended, and these were fine. But my Pad Gapow came extra hot instead of hot, which I attribute to a language barrier or simple misunderstanding. The heat was so intense that it blocked all flavour from the food. I will credit the waitress with removing my starter from my bill, but I now wonder how many items on their menu are bought-in that could be better made from fresh. I might go again for lunch, but not for a pricier dinner.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

We have visited many times and noticed that the service is slipping. No one came to take our order for a very long time at a recent lunch time visit. We had to ask three times for a place setting, more than that to get a glass of water. When we wanted to order a dinner-sized portion (which was listed as an option), the server said she had to get someone else to help us. I think her English was so poor she had to get someone else. Very long wait for the food, but when it finally came, it tasted fine

2  Thank Yankeeinexile
Reviewed February 15, 2011

I went online to find a place where my husband and I could get a quick, but good lunch and found Jasmine Thai. It's in a plaza, right across the street from the Boulevard Mall, which made it conveniently close to University at Buffalo. The lunch was really delicious, made fresh, and served fairly quickly.