“Great Cheap Lunch Menu & Homemade Soup!!”

Buffalo Roadhouse Grill
Ranked #4 of 113 Restaurants in Tonawanda
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Buffalo Roadhouse Grill is a locally owned and operated establishment where Buffalonians roam. Monday thru Friday lunch special starting at $5.99 and 2 for $15.98 meal deal choosing from 10 entrees Monday thru Friday from 4pm - 6pm. Menu includes steak, chicken, pulled pork, burgers and more. Entrees between $10 and $15. ASports Bar with HD TVS, Happy Hour, hometown team specials during the game and Patio. Convenietly located off interstate 290.
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I came to Buffalo to visit family for my birthday. I told them I wanted to go somewhere where I couldn't go in my hometown, and so this is where they brought me for lunch.

The place was very clean, sans the characteristic peanut shells on the floor. Plus you get a bucket of peanuts on your table. The water is served in mason jars. Cute!!

Their lunch menu is great! Cheap and a nice selection. I ordered the soup and salad combo. I opted for the vegetable beef soup. Before I got my order they brought us some of those yummy yeast rolls. The soup was piping hot and was definitely made from scratch. I found it to be just a little salty, but still yummy. The salad was a nice mixture of dark and light greens with veggies.

Our server was dressed nicely, fast and friendly. We stayed there for almost 3 hours talking and she kept bringing us water and yeast rolls and checking on us, making sure we were OK and told us stay as long as we wanted. I found this a very nice and appreciative gesture. I definitely would return. =)

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We were on a one night stay for shopping in Buffalo. We were apprehensive about trying an independently owned restaurant, but we were surprised. The food was good and plentiful. Price was in line with quality and quantity of food. Very casual atmosphere. Salted and roasted (shell on) peanuts on every table...just toss the shells on the floor....imagine how much kids love this (and adults as well)!! Rolls are brought for each table....great addition when ordering a salad meal. Would go there again.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

A great place for lunch or dinner. Large menu with great choices including chicken, BBQ, steaks, soup and salads. Between 4 and 6 there is a $15.98 dinner for two with lots of selections. Drinks served in mason jars peanuts with shells on the floor, and great country music. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

They overdid my steak a bit, but I still rank it as number 2 or 3 of all the steaks I had. Rustic atmosphere, peanut shells on the floor.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Nothing fancy but the food was good. My husband got some sort of stuffed shrimp appetizer, I got a petite filet with cream sauce it was really good and done as requested. We arrived during happy hour so 2 for 1 beers was a nice surprise. Get to eat peanuts at your table and this is one of the few restaurants where you're still allowed to throw peanut shells on the floor. Was just down the road from the hotel we stayed at and we try to avoid major corporate chain restaurants if we can so we ended up here - i would go back again.

1  Thank reiglet