“Bad experience”

Super 8 Ticonderoga
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Ticonderoga
“Bad experience”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Had a horrible experience with my credit card being charged more than once and when I explained my problem to the lady at the front desk she had and attitide and told me the manager was not working the weekends and could not help me till monday. I will never stay there again. And advise anyone using a credit card to be careful and check your account upon leaving.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Willetteelaine
Super803737, Manager at Super 8 Ticonderoga, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
I am very sorry for your experience. I do hope you return to stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
YORKTOWN HEIGHTS
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The beds were very comfortable this stay. The room could have been a little cleaner. It smelt like dog. The hallays smelled wonderful though.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super803737, Manager at Super 8 Ticonderoga, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you. We do hope you come back to stay!
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 23, 2012

For what I was looking for this place was perfect! I felt very safe and the rooms were very clean. I am planning to stay there the next time I take a trip up to the area. I am very satisfied.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank tigrrrlily723
We would like to see you again. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. Hopefully we will see you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ticonderoga
Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Schroon Lake
Shoreham Inn
Shoreham Inn
#1 of 3 in Shoreham

Been to Super 8 Ticonderoga? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Ticonderoga

Property: Super 8 Ticonderoga
Address: 1144 Wicker St, Route 74 and Route 9 North, PO Box 567, Ticonderoga, NY 12883-3103
Location: United States > New York > Ticonderoga
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Ticonderoga
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Ticonderoga 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Ticonderoga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Ticonderoga