Our '67 class had a "mini girls reunion" at this hotel last weekend. Rachel, at the front desk, was very friendly, extremely accommodating and a joy to work with, the rooms were very clean and comfortable, the waitresses and bartender at The Grill were very efficient and alot of fun - it was a great stay! The only thing that wasn't top notch, and because there were a dozen of us catching up after 40 years so we didn't really care, was the length of time it took at get our food. Once we got it, it was very good. That would be the only "complaint." I would return anytime I'm back in Ti and not staying with family and would recommend it to anyone I know that will be going through the area..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Ticonderoga Inn & Suites is the Lake George and Lake Champlain area's newest and only full service lodging complete with 54 new comfortable rooms, pub, restaurant, banquet and meeting rooms, indoor heated pool and fitness center. We combine warm design and decor with modern services and amenities, immaculate accommodations and friendly service. Situated in upstate New York’s Adirondack Mountains, we're the ideal choice for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Hotel Ticonderoga
- Ticonderoga Best Western