“Enjoyed lunch there.”

Hot Biscuit Diner
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Ticonderoga
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The fried fish batter was very crispy. The steak sandwich and fried cheese was the best. Didn't care much for the coleslaw. Service was excellent. My family enjoyed this restaurant more than others in the area. Would visit again.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have traveled all over the South, where they pride themselves on their biscuits, but this place has the best darn biscuits I have ever laid a tooth on. Big flaky hot biscuit perfection. Went there for dinner and it was included with my liver and onions (good if not great) and I had to come back for breakfast just to have the biscuits and gravy. I am not even a big fan of biscuits normally but DANG! these are some GREAT biscuits. Go there and eat!!!

1  Thank Tim J
Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you are looking to get away from your camp then head to the hot biscuit.

Food is great and service is too!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I stopped by this diner mainly because of the reviews I have read on this website. I tried but I could not find anything that should rate this place anymore than average. No doubt this is a locals place. Food was average, service was a bit slow, waited 30 minutes from the time my order was placed until I got it. Floor had used napkins and straw wrappers along with food scraps on. (It was right after the noon rush.) Atmosphere average. I have eaten at a lot worst places. I will come back at a later date and try again.

1  Thank Gary F
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I live in Vermont but wander across the lake to Hot Biscuit Diner at least once a year. I always get a great meal and good service. If you have room, the pies are delicious. The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is homey.

1  Thank GreenMtVT