“Ehhhh”
Review of Venditti Vineyards

Venditti Vineyards
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Theresa
More attraction details
Owner description: Venditti Vineyards opened in the spring of 2012. We now have 12 wines to offer our customers. Our focus is on producing a quality wine that's enjoyable to drink. Whether you like sweet, dry, red or white, you'll find your new favorite at Venditti! Visit our tasting room and sample our fine wines in a peaceful and beautiful setting. The winery is family-friendly and you are welcome to bring your own picnic. There's plenty to enjoy- a stroll through the vineyard, a tour of the wine making area, or relaxing with friends over a glass of wine in the tasting room or on the patio. The beautiful natural setting is ideal for a reunion, a potluck dinner, or an office celebration. Group wine tastings are also available- both on site at the winery or at your location. The possibilities are endless!
Reviewed August 25, 2016

I was not impressed with their wines. We had just visited another winery and I thought these were not as good. And yes, we know wine. I don't thinl this was worth trying to find. Sorry!

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Recently discovered this local winery. Their Vignoles is my new favorite summer wine. They have live music every Friday night during the summer on the terrace. It's a great place for families as there is plenty of room for kids to run while parents sit back and enjoy the music.
It's also a great place for friends to meet, bring snacks and sit back and enjoy a glass of wine or a pitcher of sangria.

1  Thank Donna M
Reviewed May 29, 2016

I love their Peach Riesling wine. My husband and I just bought a case. If you like a sweet wine with a hint of peach this wine is for you. YUMMY!!!

1  Thank Sandy W
Reviewed July 20, 2015

We visited 5 wineries this past Saturday and this was by far the best. The woman serving was very friendly and knowledgeable and we had a great time talking with her about the wines and the wineries. It's a little bit out of the way but well worth the detour. It was a $3 fee for a good tasting sample- refundable with the purchase of 2 or more bottles. Needless to say.... we got our fee back.

1  Thank frequenttraveler1347
See more reviews
Reviewed November 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I have been enjoying the wines & the service from this local vineyard since they opened a couple of years ago. All of the wines are bursting with flavor and are all reasonably priced. The tasting room is small but beautiful with lots of wood work. We enjoy taking a country back roads drive to the vineyard. We highly recommended giving them a try!

1  Thank Erika H