“Very Nice Winery”
Review of Venditti Vineyards

Venditti Vineyards
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Theresa
More attraction details
Owner description: Venditti Vineyards opened in the spring of 2012. We now have 12 wines to offer our customers. Our focus is on producing a quality wine that's enjoyable to drink. Whether you like sweet, dry, red or white, you'll find your new favorite at Venditti! Visit our tasting room and sample our fine wines in a peaceful and beautiful setting. The winery is family-friendly and you are welcome to bring your own picnic. There's plenty to enjoy- a stroll through the vineyard, a tour of the wine making area, or relaxing with friends over a glass of wine in the tasting room or on the patio. The beautiful natural setting is ideal for a reunion, a potluck dinner, or an office celebration. Group wine tastings are also available- both on site at the winery or at your location. The possibilities are endless!
Reviewed May 29, 2016

I love their Peach Riesling wine. My husband and I just bought a case. If you like a sweet wine with a hint of peach this wine is for you. YUMMY!!!

1  Thank Sandy W

Reviewed July 20, 2015

We visited 5 wineries this past Saturday and this was by far the best. The woman serving was very friendly and knowledgeable and we had a great time talking with her about the wines and the wineries. It's a little bit out of the way but well worth the detour. It was a $3 fee for a good tasting sample- refundable with the purchase of 2 or more bottles. Needless to say.... we got our fee back.

1  Thank frequenttraveler1347
Reviewed November 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I have been enjoying the wines & the service from this local vineyard since they opened a couple of years ago. All of the wines are bursting with flavor and are all reasonably priced. The tasting room is small but beautiful with lots of wood work. We enjoy taking a country back roads drive to the vineyard. We highly recommended giving them a try!

1  Thank Erika H
Reviewed September 30, 2014

Driving down the road, we spotted the sign for the winery. Decided to check it out. Found it and saw that it was open so we decided to go in and check out the wines. The lady that was there was very friendly and informed about their products. We tasted several wines and purchased a couple of bottles. I thought that all the wines we sampled were great. They should be proud of their wines because they are all first rate in my book. Stop and check them out, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank LJ K
See more reviews
Reviewed September 10, 2014

My wife and I learned more from this young lady than all other winery visits combined. While there she received a call that a bus was coming. Most hourly employees would have been bummed out. She was visibly excited that she could share her knowledge with them, and that they were coming. In addition, the wines, and grounds are spectacular. Well worth the drive from Clayton.

3  Thank Ed G
Tamara P, Public Relations Manager at Venditti Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2014

Thanks for the compliment- it was a pleasure having you visit, please come again!