Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Best winery in the area

Granted, this is upstate New York and not Napa Valley. But this new winery has the best wine up in... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2017
SeanS451
New Jersey
Sip and paint at the Winery

Fun times at the winery. Great time, great friends, great slushes ( slussies?) This was a fund... read more

Reviewed August 14, 2017
evea298

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I have been enjoying the wines & the service from this local vineyard since they opened a couple of years ago. All of the wines are bursting with flavor and are all reasonably priced. The tasting room is small but beautiful with lots of wood work. We enjoy taking a country back roads drive to the vineyard. We highly recommended giving them a try!

1  Thank Erika H
Reviewed September 30, 2014

Driving down the road, we spotted the sign for the winery. Decided to check it out. Found it and saw that it was open so we decided to go in and check out the wines. The lady that was there was very friendly and informed about their products. We tasted several wines and purchased a couple of bottles. I thought that all the wines we sampled were great. They should be proud of their wines because they are all first rate in my book. Stop and check them out, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank LJ K
Reviewed September 10, 2014

My wife and I learned more from this young lady than all other winery visits combined. While there she received a call that a bus was coming. Most hourly employees would have been bummed out. She was visibly excited that she could share her knowledge with them, and that they were coming. In addition, the wines, and grounds are spectacular. Well worth the drive from Clayton.

3  Thank Ed G
Tamara P, Public Relations Manager at Venditti Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2014

Thanks for the compliment- it was a pleasure having you visit, please come again!

Reviewed September 7, 2014

Very enjoyable and very relaxing…beautiful and delicious wine…treats to eat when you are hungry! Bring the kids…lots of room to roam!

1  Thank Rebekah B
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I must say this vineyard is far out of the way but so glad we decided to find it. It is a fairly new winery but their wine is wonderful. They gave us anything we wanted to try. It was well worth the trip and they are already winning awards with their wines. Would go back to this place when we are in the area. The staff was very pleasant and informative. I can guarantee that more and more people will be finding this vineyard! Plus the prices of their wines were very good!

Date of experience: June 2014