We are so grateful for coming to this fantastic place. A friend of mine recommended it to me and so I brought my husband for his birthday!! We had a great experience, the staff members are very nice, friendly, helpful, always trying to make us happy, comfortable; especially Rob, Anthony, Joe, and Ana Marie. They made our stayed unforgettable. Thank so much.
Also, the food! Breakfast and dinner was so delicious, especially the smoked pork chop, and the fact that they make the omeletts and pancakes right in front of you. No complaints at all.
Everything seems that is made in such a way thay you will never forget your stay.
The views are incredible. We had an upgrade to the King Mansion, and we loved it. It is so different from what we are accustomed to, the victorian style is so lovely and romantic.
Definitely coming back.
Thank you for all the special attentions and for making my husband's birthday just perfect!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 25 miles from Midtown Manhattan this estate blends historical charm with modern conveniences. Residing on 26-acres overlooking the Lower Hudson River Valley, well-appointed lodging is found at Tarrytown House Estate, featuring impressive 19th-century mansions - King Mansion and Biddle Mansion - a Carriage House and The Cottage. A Perfect getaway for a weekend adult escape from the city or a destination wedding. Tarrytown House Estate offers luxurious Hudson Valley lodging and amenities. This landmark hotel in Westchester, NY features extensive leisure and recreational facilities such as a fitness center, family friendly heated indoor pool and a seasonal adult only outdoor pool. The estate also offers seasonal/complimentary basketball, volleyball, bocce, horse-shoes and tennis courts. Historic Westchester County proves to enhance a visitor's Hudson Valley lodging experience with incredible opportunities for Hudson River Valley antiquing, boating, hiking and sightseeing. Enjoy any or all of these activities among the rich and historic atmosphere known as home to Westchester, New York's famous sites including the Washington Irving's Sunnyside, Philipsburg Manor and the spectacular Rockefeller estate, Kykuit. While staying at Tarrytown House Estate, guests can experience the many attractions that the Hudson Valley has to offer including the scenic Hudson Park, Neuberger Museum of Art, Grand Prix New York Racing, and the Cortlandt Heritage Museum. The hotel is also located only 5 miles away from Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture where guests can enjoy various dishes made from locally grown produce and ingredients at the center's restaurant, Blue Hill at Stone Barns. The hotel is also near the United States Military Academy at West Point, offering convenient accommodations during graduation or family events at the academy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tarrytown House Estate On The Hudson Hotel Tarrytown
- Tarrytown Hotel Estate
- Tarrytown House Hotel
- Tarrytown Dolce House
- Dolce Tarrytown House
- Tarrytown House Estate On The Hudson NY - Westchester County