I attended at wedding in Croton on the Hudson and they recommended Doubletree in Tarrytown. The Doubletree was very accomodating to our large group. The rooms were clean, the rate was fair and the brunch buffett was tasty. The check-in and check-out process went smoothly. They even helped me with printing my boarding pass and calling a taxi.
When I got home to San Francisco, I realized they didn't add my Delta frequent flyer number. I called and they were apologetic and helped me to correct this. In my conversation, I mentioned they didnt give me my chocolate chip cookie at check in. The wedding went late so we checked in at 1:00AM so there were no freshly baked cookies available. The representative sent me a tin of cookies the next day. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 11 acres of landscaped grounds in the heart of the Hudson Valley, the Doubletree by Hilton Tarrytown comprises 246 guest rooms, 24,000 square feet of meeting and pre-function space, the largest Grand Ballroom in Westchester County, a Business Center, indoor pool, day spa, sauna, and state-of-the-art fitness center, complimentary parking, complimentary WiFi access in guest rooms and Bistro Z restaurant—offering a country atmosphere and friendly service for both business guests and vacationers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Tarrytown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Tarrytown Hotel Tarrytown
- Tarrytown Hilton
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Tarrytown NY - Westchester County