1,702 results
All reviews cookies double tree front desk convenient location beds were comfortable easy access train station upon check the entire staff sleepy hollow business trip new york the tappan zee bridge hudson valley indoor pool lobby event
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My son was getting married in the Tarrytown area so I visited the hotel 9 months before the date to inquire about setting up a block of rooms for overnight guests as well as an after party I wanted to host and a brunch the next morning. Starting from Dec right through the wedding the day, Jessie, Danielle and the hotel staff could not have been more accommodating. No matter how many questions I had or changes I made they had 100% patience and made sure everything was how I wanted it.
The rooms were lovely, spacious and clean. I had a small issue with a clogged toilet and they immediately sent someone to repair the issue. My wedding after party went off without a hitch and the food and drinks were plentiful. I cannot say enough about our lovely private brunch held the next morning in a separate banquet room and all of our guests enjoyed the food selections very much including the omelets made to order.
Whether you are staying at the hotel for personal reasons or for a family function I am sure you will enjoy your stay immensely. Thank you so much Double Tree... we will be back again sometime!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lobby looks great. They have a nice indoor pool. The “hotel” itself looks like a remodeled motel. The room was clean and comfortable. We were on the upper floor with parking lot view. Hotel is easily accessible when traveling.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
michellecitino455, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Tarrytown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments. The hotel appreciates all feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Hotel really nice, king size bed very comfortable, welcome cookie and food at the Bistro Z delicious BUT
1. When we arrived we were advised the hotel is overbooked and won't be able to give us a room for the first night (we have booked a 2-nights stay)(even though we had a reservation confirmation from Booking.com). Apparently this is not the first time it happened (lack of availability synchro between the hotel and Booking) - doesn't look very professional...
The staff however was very friendly and found us a different accommodation in a hotel 10 miles from this one but with a lower standard than what we booked :(
2. When we came back for the second night it appeared the lock in the patio door was broken and we got locked out of the room and had to wait for engineering and security to come and let us back in the room.
It was our wedding anniversary weekend which was supposed to be wonderful and restful but ended up being stressful and left an uncomfortable feeling behind :(

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
michellecitino455, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Tarrytown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I certainly understand your frustration during this time and I know this was not something you expected from a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. However, let me assure you that this lapse in service is not at all indicative of the fine service we all strive to offer. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown. We truly value you as our guest and hope to see you again in the future. Thank you so much for staying with us.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

Do not get me started. This was a horrible stay!!! We have stayed here before, which is why we came back, but we will never stay here again. A dirty toilet brush in the toilet upon check-in. Rooms not cleaned daily.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
michellecitino455, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Tarrytown, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

We would like to extend our thanks and appreciation to you for choosing The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Tarrytown. Please accept our sincerest, heartfelt apologies regarding your stay. I know you have spoke to our team which have assisted with our Make it Right.

We know you have a choice in your lodging needs and we sincerely appreciate you choosing our hotel. We look forward to meeting any and all of your lodging needs in the future.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Very warm and welcoming place to hang while in the Tarrytown / New York City area. Easy access to Trains heading to NYC. The room was clean, not overly luxurious but far from basic. Staff was professional and friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends