I have been staying here for years, since it was the Hilton. It's a great place to go in the winter if you live in the NY city area. Relax, take a swim, take a hike nearby or a walk at Rockefeller State Park, hit City Limits diner (or Eldorado West across the street). I definitely miss the hot tub the Hilton used to have and their well-appointed swimming pool area. The current pool area is just functional, but still a pretty good pool for kids. I haven't eaten at the cafe, but the lobby is really very nice with the high-beamed roof and fireplace seating areas. There are always weekend weddings or parties there but we were not bothered by anyone from the party. The price is right too. And really the cookies are great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 11 acres of landscaped grounds in the heart of the Hudson Valley, the Doubletree by Hilton Tarrytown comprises 246 guest rooms, 24,000 square feet of meeting and pre-function space, the largest Grand Ballroom in Westchester County, a Business Center, indoor pool, day spa, sauna, and state-of-the-art fitness center, complimentary parking, complimentary WiFi access in guest rooms and Bistro Z restaurant—offering a country atmosphere and friendly service for both business guests and vacationers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Tarrytown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Tarrytown Hotel Tarrytown
- Tarrytown Hilton
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Tarrytown NY - Westchester County