Stayed at this Doubletree a few times.
Great things about Tarrytown Doubletree:
- Location: It situates in a great location just off Tappan Zee bridge off I-287.
- Staff: Front desk staff are friendly and helpful.
- Room: Decent for a Doubletree.
- Gym: Pretty good too with cardio and weight equipment.
Areas that could use some improvement:
- Breakfast service: The food is OK. But service isn't consistent. On a good day the waitress would ask me if I need anything from the kitchen (e.g., egg, pancake, french toast, etc) but on other days I was simply ignored.
- Bar is good but I thought the drinks are a bit pricey for a suburb hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TripAdvisor of Excellence Award Winner 2013 and 2012 Doubletree by Hilton Tarrytown offers visitors the perfect location to explore history, dining, shopping, nature and entertainment and do business in between. Located in Westchester County, 25 minutes north of New York City just off I-87 and I-287, the hotel is easily accessible by air, car or train. Once you arrive, this unique hotel offers comfort and convenience in a relaxed atmosphere. The indoor pool, 24 hour fitness center, Day Spa, Restaurant and Lounge, Women's sauna and men's steam room complements a perfect travel experience. Since it re-opened, the hotel has been satisfying one customer at a time. Come and see it for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Tarrytown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Tarrytown Hotel Tarrytown
- Tarrytown Hilton
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Tarrytown NY - Westchester County