Courtyard by Marriott Tarrytown Westchester County
$123
$101
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson(Tarrytown)(Great Value!)
$209
$152
SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Westchester County(Tarrytown)(Great Value!)
$125
$140
$119
$160
ComfortInn
All reviewssleepy hollowroom was cleanstarbucks coffeewe've stayedlong walkwould definitely stay here againindoor poolthe tappan zee bridgeconvenient locationeasy accessnew yorkwhite plainswestchester countyinto nycthird floorfront desk stafffree breakfast
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Absolutely loved staying at this hotel, had a great room with courtyard view. The staff was very attentive and helped to answer all my questions as well as getting me to the closest beach during this terrible heat wave. Great value compared to other hotels in the area, and the bar has very delicious food. Thanks for an amazing stay. Beds are very comfortable. Only complaint is the sign at the entrance is hard to see, so I passed the hotel twice trying to find it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank KS1007
john a, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tarrytown Westchester County, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Tarrytown Courtyard. Tarrytown Courtyard by marriott takes pride in the special services offered to our entire guest. It is not easy to select a hotel that values guest in making sure their stay is memorable especially when traveling on the road. We have already posted our main entrance picture in our web side to locate the hotel faster from the main street. We hope to see you soon. I am happy that Tarrytown Courtyard by Marriott had another great guest experience.

John Agabey

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I needed a one night stay in Tarrytown. While searching online, all of the web sites stated that there were no vacancies at this location. I called the front desk and was able to secure a reservation within 5 minutes.
The hotel is easy to find, the room was clean, quiet and had a small fridge. They even have coin operated washing machines! The staff is friendly and welcoming.
Dinner was at one of the best malls ever: Ridgehill Westchester ( take change for the toll)
The only drawback would be for those who have difficulty walking. My room was a hike from the front desk and the elevator.

Room Tip: Handicapped -mobiliy issues need to be discussed upon making the reservation.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed at Marriott Courtyard, Tarrytown for 4 nights, the hotel is amazing with nice spacious clean rooms..the facilities at the hotel were really nice and they have very courteous and helpful staff who were more than happy to assist with any information. I really enjoyed my stay with them and would love to go back and stay at the same place next time I visit NY.

Room Tip: Rooms on the level 2 and 3 are really nice with nice views
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Chandrasekhar N
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Nicest Courtyard I've been to so far. The grounds are exceptional. Long drive-in adds to the niceness of this hotel. The different sweets in the afternoon are a first for me at the Courtyard chain. Complimentary this and that just adds to how nice everyone is at this Courtyard. The only complaint was that the hallways were extremely hot. This was due to the air-conditioning being either fixed or changed. In any event it was very uncomfortable. If you are in this area, this Courtyard is well worth the stay. Good job Marriott. This is a corporate property,

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Courtyard. They have a balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank JP J
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband and I spent a night at the Marriott as we had a family wedding nearby. The staff was courteous and the rooms were clean and well appointed. I enjoyed using the indoor pool.
This was a very pleasant stay and we look forward to returning.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family