“WOW”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in Tarrytown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 119
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House in Tarrytown, NY serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Where do I begin to tell of the fantastic meal I enjoyed with some friends. The service personnel were outstanding. The martinis were made fresh at the table, the wine was superb and the steaks were out of this world. Several in the group ordered different items and no one was disappointed. Thank you to the management and staff for a very memorable evening.

1  Thank Richard W

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This was my first time eating here. My boyfriend wanted to go for his birthday. I don't eat red meat so it would not have been my choice. I ended up getting the special which was salmon. My boyfriend loved everything including the salad. I thought my food was good but a bit overpriced. I paid 6.99 for a bottle of sparking mineral water. I saw the same bottle at the grocery store for $1.99. I expect there to be some mark up but that's ridiculous. I guess you are paying for the name and the service. Since my boyfriend really enjoyed his steak I would say it's worth it for steak lovers but for me I would only go on a special occasion and it would not be my first choice.

1  Thank DBrownCT
Reviewed April 8, 2013

So good I had to come back again. The bread, app's, steaks, sides and desserts were DELICIOUS yet again! I am in love with this place. I definitely will come back again to revisit. Pricey yet worth it!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Best steak ever! Melts in your mouth! Served on a sizzling hot plate with great sides. Thoroughly enjoyed this meal! Great service,great food, great time!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Recently had dinner with several couples at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Tarrytown, NY. We have been to several restaurants of this chain in the past and have always enjoyed our experience. This time was no different. IFor a chain Ruth's Chris never disappoints. The salads, entrees and desserts were excellent. The service was spot on. It is the type of place where it is hard not to have a good time. On our latest visit the place was jumping. The place can accomodate any number in your party with ease. In general, for a fun night out with great food, service and ambience you would be hard pressed to find a better venue than Ruth's Chris.