“Pretty Awesome.”

Cross street: Broadway
mohegan lake ny
“Pretty Awesome.”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Sat To Have A Drink At The Bar Before Dinner. Both Bartenders Introduced Themselves And Wanted To Make Sure Our Table Would Be Ready. The Atmosphere Was Great, And The Food Well, Outstanding. We Starded With The Mussels, My Wife Ordered The Chicken, And I Went For the Pig Cheeks, Yes You Heard Me Correct. DELISH. A Must When your In Town

• Visited February 2013

East Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Attentive polite service, good food”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My wife and I wandered in for lunch. We didn't have a reservation,. but they found a table for us anyway. The food was real good, and the staff was polite and attentive. My wife was able to find gluten-free options, and we goth enjoyed our meals. The pumpkin bread pudding for dessert was real good. The first time it came out, the kitchen put honey mustard sauce on it instead of toffee. We all had a good laugh about it, and they quickly replaced it with a fresh one. We would definitely eat here again.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Gennaker
White Plains, New York
“Fresh, creative, well-presented and perfectly cooked”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Fresh, creative, well-chosen assortment of complimentary tastes, well-presented and perfectly cooked food; Wow! do not hesitate to eat here.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Latnick
Homer
“A wonderful menu with vegetarian options and seasonal variety”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I appreciate not only what this restaurant represents in terms of sustainable locally sourced food, the end product demonstrated the chef's skills preparing each dish. The Seared Salmon with horseradish parsnip cream was done perfectly. I enjoyed the paring with brussel sprout, bacon, potato hash.

I happened to arrive early so the service was quite good. As I review the menu again on-line there are so many appealing dishes, items not typically found (like spaghetti squash) that I am looking forward to returning.

• Visited December 2012
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Love this Place”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I eat here everytime Im in town. The menu changes with the seasons and sometimes more often then that but its always great.

Visited December 2012