My husband and I planned on staying one night here. It was so wonderful we spent another. We had two different suites, both beautiful. The staff was amazing, we never opened a door for ourselves. We were given champagne upon arrival. The grounds are immaculate. There was a wedding going on in the afternoon that looked amazing. The staff gave us a tour of this lovely place. We had dinner both nights in the dining room. Dinner and the buffet breakfast was perfect. I can't say enough about how great this place is. The staff went above and beyond to please. I will definitely be coming back. It's a very special place, a must do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on verdant hilltop acres overlooking the Hudson River, the main tower of Castle Hotel & Spa forms the highest point in Westchester County. Castle Hotel & Spa is a medieval-style structure meticulously transformed into a luxury hotel; regaling guests with service fit-for-royalty, luxurious guestrooms, and the award-winning Equus restaurant which features pan-Mediterranean cuisine, locally-produced and sourced, inspired dishes from Italy, Spain, France, and Greece. The luxurious THANN™ Sanctuary spa is an oasis of peace and tranquility. Rediscover inner physical and mental wellness through Thann's holistic approach. Only 25 miles north of Manhattan, Castle Hotel & Spa opened as a luxury hotel in 1997; 16 years after being designated a historic landmark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Castle Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle On The Hudson Hotel Tarrytown
- Castle Hudson
- Castle Hotel & Spa Tarrytown, NY - Westchester County