All reviews hunter mountain chef lee outdoor pool staten island italian food feel like family dance floor ping pong the main house shuffle board can't wait to come back our home away from home up to date rooms were very clean family vacation ski weekend meal plan
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Had the best time this weekend at the Villa. Wonderful cuisine, helpful waitstaff, great accommodations- just a great time! You feel like family!! Beautiful area, spectacular hiking and tons to do in the area. Would highly recommend it! Can’t wait to go back in the winter!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2018

I am sending a LATE review from July 4th week. One of the best parts of returning here is being with the awesome family and staff that make it happen for the guest. The entertainment is always great. Of course chef Lee never ceases to amaze us with his delicious creations. And Lauren at the bar will mix you an amazing drink. The one with the basil is really good. We areaways happy to see many of our "Villa" friends.
Of course we sometimes like to take a day trip and eat at La Doria their sumptuous restaurant. We might actually go to the car show tomorrow and stop for lunch.
Love you all, Michael and Elizabeth

Room Tip: this is a very eclectic setting and lodging. we like rooms overlooking the woods and we always like the higher floor.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2018

Villa Vosilla is our home away from home! The great food, friendly staff, fun entertainment and the comfortable atmosphere, keeps us coming back every year. Thank you Doria, Lee and all the wonderful people at Villa Vosilla for a great time and beautiful memories!

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view room for a beautiful view!
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I wanted to just get away from city life and relax for Labor Day weekend. This idea was impromptu, and after frantically searching many ‘getaway resorts’ for the weekend, we found this one the Monday before Labor Day weekend. The website described exactly what we were looking for, and when we arrived, our expectations were not only met but exceeded! First at check in, I requested a big sunny room, and we did get a beautiful big sunny king room! It was clean, and had a homey/romantique touch to it. The place was quiet-we never heard any neighbors. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful! For example, we had a small problem with our tv but the staff showed up immediately after we called to fix it! They brough is ice promptly, and they gave us plenty of ideas of stuff to do outside the room if we chose. We also spent both nights at their bar, the Ladoria, and I must say- I absolutely loved the bartender and her husband the chef! I like sweet drinks and I asked her to make me anything sweet and she produced the best concortions EVER for me which were absolutely sweet! Her husband made us the most delicious fries and chicken fingers for BOTH nights even though the kitchen was closed ( we got to the bar after 11pm both nights). The owner was also very nice- we had a good conversation with her and her husband. I’d highly recommend this resort for any couple that just wants some quiet privacy in a relaxed environment, with options to get out and do something if u wish.

ERM and GM

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2018

We had our wedding at Villa Vosilla on June 29, 2018 and it was absolutely amazing! Villa Vosilla is family owned and operated and they truly make you feel like you are part of their family.
It is never easy to plan a long distance wedding (we live in Florida) but Leigh made it a breeze. He was quick to answer all of our questions and made everyone one of our requests happen! We loved that our wedding was more like a family reunion with events going from Thursday to Sunday!
Karissa went above and beyond and took care of all of our needs in the dining room! Chef Lee prepared delicious meals and desserts! Our guests said it was the best wedding food they had ever eaten!
Everything about our stay was awesome and we can’t wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family