“Nice place to get away for a while”
Review of Villa Vosilla

Villa Vosilla
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Tannersville
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife's birthday and our anniversary fell on Labor Day weekend. We wanted to get away for a few days and went to Villa Vosilla for the first time. We relaxed, played ping pong, bocce, used the gym, took long walks and mingled with the other guests. The night club was great. I'm rather low key and quiet but one night there was an entertainer/comedian that had me laughing so much that I couldn't stop the other nights there were singers which were very good. A DJ was always present and played a variety of music. The owners and the staff were very friendly and made us feel like we were at home or visiting relatives. One night they surprised my wife with a birthday cake and the next night they surprised us with an anniversary cake. The food was excellent. We really enjoyed our time there. The staff and owners are very friendly and accommodating.

Room Tip: We stayed in the main house which was very convenient as you did not have to go outdoors after leavi...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Louis D

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because the hotel we had booked messed up our reservation so we needed a bed for the last 3 nights of our holiday.
As it was Independance Day, everywhere was pretty full so we took what was on offer.
I must say this is not my kind of hotel. The staff were friendly, the rooms were clean but it was like stepping back in time 50 years!
I think in all fairness, this hotel has a very loyal clientele and they come back year after year and meet up again. They are also all of a certain age and there is nothing wrong with that but to us, it felt more like a holiday camp than a hotel. It almost felt as if we were trespassing as we walked through the gathering of people who all obviously knew each other fairly well.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Janny20
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Just came home from a 4 day stay...... Cant say enough about the owners and staff treating you like family. Very clean rooms , good food, great service...i recommend this resort highly....this is my 4th year in a row. Chef Lee bends over backwards to please.

Judy C

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Judy C
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stayed at Villa Vosilla for one night two (2) days. My husband and I just went to visit my in laws who were staying there for the week never expecting to want to stay longer. I loved it so much, it was such a nice get-a-way! It was so amazingly clean, neat. Their food was great too. The best was having the owners and their children (especially that Carissa) involved makes it so must more personable especially since they treat you just like family.

Now I am looking forward to going again.

Thanks Villa Vosilla for a great time, Gale Caruso

Room Tip: They didnt have a spa just a sauna
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gale C
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I always make it a point to stop at the Villa when passing through the Catskills. No where is there better food outside the city than at the Villa. The fish dish prepared by Leigh did not disappoint. The grounds were in full bloom and presented a great opportunity to kick back and re charge the batteries while I watched families taking full advantage of the accommodations.

Room Tip: Stay in the main house if you prefer eclectic comfort. Stay in the motel if you prefer a more mains...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Gregory W
Reviewed August 9, 2013

once again we return to villa vosilla !we met our group of friends and we all had a blast. lee ,doria and family are always there to be sure your every need is met. always having fun with chuck and the talent shows. always meeting new people and seeing return customers all the time.love hoe lee and doria are right there socializing with guest. lee even sang one night and we had a dance. of course food is great and entertainment every night. i don't even want to leave the resort and that is unusual for me. although i did leave a few hours to go on the zipline! awesome!!
we will be returning again as we have been for the last two years. wish we found this place sooner!! thanks lee and doria!! sincerely michael and elizabeth gesmundo

Room Tip: we like rooms with a balcony. we have stayed in all houses.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank egdance1
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed there for a bicycle race in the area.
Very friendly, personal service. For my trip, having real food three times a day was a big plus.
I thought the price was good when you consider the meals.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Joe B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tannersville
Hotel Vienna
#1 of 1 in Palenville
Diamond Mills Hotel
Diamond Mills Hotel
#1 of 6 in Saugerties

Been to Villa Vosilla? Share your experiences!