“This is wonderful home cooked Italian food”
Review of Ladoria Ristorante

Ladoria Ristorante
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Tannersville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waterbury, Connecticut
“This is wonderful home cooked Italian food”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We travel to the Catskills every summer to stay at the Villa Vosilla resort, a beautuful resort in Tannersville, NY. The restaurant in the resort is Ladoria Ristorante. The food here is excellent.Everything I have had here was amazing. The Marsala dishes were delicious, the pastas cooked to perfection, the desserts, to steal a phrase from my daughter, were to die for. But it is the Vosilla family that make everything so special. They take pride in every dish. They will accommodate my husband with his many food issues with a smile. Lee, the chef, and Dorie and his children treat us like family. We wish we lived closer so that we could eat at Ladoria more than a couple of times a year.
Visiting this lovely resort and restaurant is a decision you won't regret. I promise one visit and like us you will be returning as often as you can.

• Visited July 2013

So Huntington NY
“Great!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great food -- great service -- wonderful chef who takes great pride in what he serves! We have been to this restaurant every October for a weekend retreat for years, and we're always wonderfully surprised at how delicious the food is and how well taken care of that we are.

Visited October 2013
New Rochelle, New York, United States
“Good food, friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Good food and accommodating staff. Really enjoyed eating here. Enjoyed the desserts. If you have special dietary needs or would like something different Chef Lee will take care of you.

• Visited September 2013
ny
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great food and desserts prepared by chef Lee. If you dont like whats on the menu, he will prepare something special for you. The staff is very nice and helpful and will do anything for you. Dorias decorating is lovely and classy....its like being with family

Judy C

• Visited August 2013
Stony Point, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The food was amazing. You can tell the chef takes such pride in the taste and display of each dish. Loved it!

The Best is when I found out that the dessert the night before I came was my favorite I asked if they had any left and the chef did and made sure I received that nights dessert and the night before's dessert. I love dessert :)

Gale