“Authentic, Fresh and Homemade”
Review of Ladoria Ristorante

Ladoria Ristorante
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Tannersville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

As soon as you walk in you can see and feel the warm inviting atmosphere. It is just like being in the best restaurant in Italy. It is clean, well decorated and inviting. The food is fresh and plentiful. There is a great variety and the food has great flavor and texture. The chef's philosophy is that he will ONLY prepare the fine quality that he would feed to his own family. Their values are great and they can be trusted 100% to prepare your meals. Everyone needs to experience this restaurant!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The ambiance of the Ladoria Ristorante and the bar area adds to the excellent quality of the food. The staff is professional and always friendly. I will be bringing and sending friends and family to the restauanat and to the resort.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Anything you order from the menu at Ladoria Ristorante will be pure perfection! My suggestion however, is to make sure you experience the Chef's Specials. The night we went, rack of lamb was a special. Rack of Lamb is one of my favorite dishes, (when prepared correctly!) When the plate arrived I knew in an instant, this was going to be a memorable meal, as the presentation as well as the sweet aromas grabbed my attention immediately. The meat was fork tender, seared in fresh rosemary and precisely cooked to medium rare, over a bed of polenta. Ahh... the flavors were dancing in my mouth! I will definitely order this dish again! Thanks Ladoria Ristorante!!

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by the level of food quality. The staff was always attentive and helpful. Overall, I enjoyed the whole atmosphere and it made my entire stay at the villa wonderful.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My Husband and I had dinner at Ladoria Restaurant in late February not knowing what to expect. We were greeted by a lovely waitress who sat us next to the fire place. We asked her "what was good?". She recommended the Duck Breast and the Pork Chop and told us the Pinot Noir would pair excellent with both. The duck was cooked to a flavorful Mid Rare and served with a cranberry-orange sauce which went perfectly with our Fruity Pinot Noir. It was an entree that will be remembered. Our pork chop was also delicious. It came with green bean almondine and corn "cake". Both were very pleasant. After our meals we would usually have dessert, but in this case we didn't save any room. The bill was less than we expected because we thought the wine would have been higher priced. Overall a very fine dinning experience. If you decided too dine in Tannersville I suggest that you do so at Ladoria Restaurant.