“Average”

Days Inn Syracuse University
Ranked #23 of 32 Hotels in Syracuse

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
New York
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The hotel room was clean and had everything a person needed for a quick trip to Syracuse. It is next to the interstate and the university. My room had a fridge/freezer combo and a coffee maker, ironing board, and hairdryer. I was pleased with my stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Days I, General Manager at Days Inn Syracuse University, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for the comments. We look forward in having you stay with us again.
Ontario
Reviewed May 19, 2013

For years we would not darken the door of this hotel due to the awful reviews posted here. Recently I was looking at the reviews and they seemed better mentioning newly decorated rooms. On a recent trip to Syracuse I decided to see for myself. The manager, Tim, allowed me to view a room on the 3rd floor. I must say the room was very nice, new bed and bedding, new carpet, walls had been done. I booked the night and was very satisfied and would go back. Breakfast is very limited and a small room.The manager Tim went out of his way to help and is a great asset to this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the kinds words. Collectively our staff strives to offer our guests a clean, comfortable and friendly environment during their stay with us. We look forward to have you stay with us on your next visit.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The side emergency exit door was propped open when we checked in, I told the front desk, they said that wasn't right would take care of it, EVERY time I came or went the door was propped open anyone could walk into the hotel unnoticed, including the long haul truckers who parked and slept behind the hotel! The security latch on our hotel door was missing two screws! The electrical outlets were crusty and pulled out away from the wall. The beds were uncomfortable, No housekeeping ever came and made beds or cleaned rooms.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
I would like to apologize and address the comments that you shared. The side door are not to be used as a normal exit. We have gone ahead and installed a security alarm on the side exit doors to avoid them being used other than an emergency situation. I also have instructed my staff housekeeping and maintenance to inspect all security latched to make sure that they are installed properly. Regarding the beds, they are new pillow-top beds that are required by brand standard to have. I do hope you will give us a try in the future on visits to the Syracuse area.

Travelers are raving about these Syracuse hotels

East Syracuse, New York
Reviewed May 8, 2013

this days inn is very nice and clean the owner is very accommodating to what his guess have to stay .front desk staff is very friendly all ways provide service with a smile .there maintenance staff is just the same .I would stay at this place every time .I come to the Syracuse area
William D West Field Nj

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to the Syracuse area.