Days Inn by Wyndham Syracuse
$152
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$104
$85
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$109
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
$92
Orbitz.com
$144
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswafflescarrier circlefresh fruitwould stay againfront desk staffuniversitythruway
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Newly renovated rooms and the reasonable prices adds great value! My wife and I enjoyed our staying at the Days Inn Syracuse king size bedrooms, toilet was acceotable but can be imoroved. Tv was great.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank mrjaber
Tim M, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with your recent stay at the Days Inn Syracuse. We see that you have provided us with a 4 out of 5 in rooms and cleanliness. We would greatly appreciate a few more specific reason that you would expect from the rooms. We aim to provide our customer with a perfect stay. I do hope that you will choose to stay with us a gain in future visits to the Syracuse area.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

My overall experience at this hotel was really nice. I had the double bed non smoking room with a couple of my friends. The room was clean and everything I expected to see was in place. It was very important for me to have a place that was clean and has no odor. I also loved the receptionist we had when we checked in and out. She was very nice and accommodating with the requests me and my friends had. On my last day there, during check out I had trouble finding a print out of my ticket for departure and the receptionist was very nice and helpful. I was bale to print my stuff out and be on my way. Overall I have to say the place met my expectations and that I am pleased with it. If I go back to that area I would definitely have it as one of my choices.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Tim M, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for your time in sharing your comments with your recent stay at the Days Inn Syracuse. We look forward to have you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Me and my wife (Deb) really enjoyed our stay at your hotel, especially, the continential breakfast...very good. The only thing we had an issue with was the smell of smoke in the hallway and on the elevator. Overall, it was a very comfortable stay. :-) Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We were at Denny's and picked up the Hotel coupon book and found the Days inn was across the parking lot, it's exterior had no appeal, The young lady at the front desk was pleasant. We chkd out the room 117 and it was visibly appealing for a hotel in this price range. The coupon pretty well covered the extra cost for Ozzi the traveling dog. The little continental was handy for a quick coffee and a small bite , but Denny's was right there 100 yards away so a no brainer. Upon closer inspection found the toilet to be slow to flush and the bath tub fixtures were all loose. A handy man could fix these issues in an hour. All in All an ok stay in an ok hotel we would stay again room 117 119 121 etc.And the mall was 12 minutes away by hwy. No need to stay downtown.

Room Tip: with a dog take room 117- 127 ground floor there are some close by walking areas that should be cleaned up , due a lot of trash and a one time duping area for people to dump whatever then a concrete road block placed to stop it but the junk remains...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We were attending the Baseball HOF in Cooperstown, and also attended the Boxing HOF ceremonies in Canastota in June. We experienced no problems at the Days Inn mentioned. Hotel location was not bad, close to Syracuse area, and was the closest Wyndham Rewards hotel to Canastota. The Canastota hotel was totally booked for the Boxing HOF enshrinement. Prices were fair, and area seems decent as well. I stay at Wyndham Rewards hotels (Ramada, Super 8, Days Inn, etc) over 25 days a year, so I know what to expect at these hotels.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with your recent stay at the Days Inn Syracuse. We really appreciate that you provided us a 3 out of 5 in service and sleep quality room cleanliness is 4 out 5. We would like to know your expectation and how can we make it better experience . We aim to provide you with a perfect stay. I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again in future visits to the Syracuse area.