Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport
$99
$58
$169
  • Breakfast included
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
$103
  • Fitness center
$98
$90
Travelocity
$149
$127
Hotwire.com
All reviewshot tubatrium areanice pooldestiny mallbreakfast areawafflesfree breakfasthot breakfastexercise roomsyracuse airportroom was spaciousshuttle servicebuckleycanadainnsthruway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 25, 2008

I am a lineman that has worked for 25 years now, mostly on the road, and I have stayed at quite a few hotels(some good,some not so good) but I can honestly say that the Comfort Inn & Suites on Buckley Rd in Syracuse N.Y. is the best overall hotel. It all starts with the freindly staff at the front desk willing to anwser any & all questions you might have.The rooms are spacious and always clean.The pool, hottub and exercise area are always a nice place to de-stress after a hard day. The same can be said about the lounge which also has a large variety of drink and food items to choose from. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who plans on visiting the Syracuse area!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank Elon64
Reviewed January 23, 2008

Stayed here a lot when it was a Doubletree. Inexpensive with an indoor hot tub. Was worried when it changed, but gave it a try again to get out of the brutal winter cold.

All is well. I had no problems checking in. Had an "interior" room facing, well a wall. Could see a little bit of the pool, but I wasn't there to look out the window. Room and bed were huge and comfortable. Clean, sure, sparkling, of course not. Refridgerator in room, but no microwave - a little unusual.

Atrium, well it's a giant warehouse with a hotel built inside. Pool a little cold, hot tub may have needed to be cleaned. Still, great for the price.

Small bar, ordered a burger. Good enough.

Maybe I was at a hot spot, but I had no internet problems, and noise wasn't a problem.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank leadpntchp
Reviewed January 21, 2008

We were extremely disappointed in this hotel. We chose it because the listing on Hotels.com said they had pillowtop mattresses and that is the most important feature we look for in a hotel. At check in I again reiterated that we had a king, non-smoking room with a pillowtop mattress and was assured that is what we were being given. After returning from dinner and discovering there was no pillowtop, and the bed was very hard, I phoned front desk and told them the problem. Was told they would get back to me soon, had our phone ring close to an hour later but no one was there when we answered after two rings. We felt we were stuck since we had paid online through Hotels.com and wouldn't get a refund if we left. Worse night's sleep on a lousy mattress we have had in a long time. At check out I again expressed my displeasure and what the problem was and we were told that the hotel still had a few pillowtop mattresses on the first floor but "oh well".

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2007

The hotel was convienent to get to, right off the highway. After a long trip in the car with the kids, it was nice to get out of the car and let the kids swim in the pool while my husband & I had a drink and some wings at the bar. Would recommened this hotel to any travelers with kids!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank Peaches23
Reviewed November 15, 2007

Our first night at the hotel 3 cars were vandalized and a car full of teens could be seen throughout the night doing drugs in their car. The rooms are poorly soundproofed, the seals on the window (facing the very busy highway) are rotted off. Traffic noise is constant, hallway noise is constant, apparently housekeeping (so much as it is) likes to set up shop right by our room. So all I can hear is the sound of slamming and banging all day long. The ice machine and corridor doors echo throughout the hall way, 24/7, the sound is so clear it's as if you don't even have a door.The room has updated furnishings (within the last few years) yet the carpet and more permanent fixtures need to be updated, the overall feel is dirty. The bathroom....sorely needs to be updated, the shower/tub has a crack in the tub, so it was fixed with a over sized seal, yet if you weigh over 100lbs it feels as if you may fall through. The drain backs up (UNACCEPTABLE- yet no one has come to repair it), the bathroom is dingy and dilapidated. Front desk staff is rude and clearly hates their job, of course if I worked here I would too. The internet is intermittent, sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. Breakfast is served until, 9AM not the usual 10AM . Overall it could be worse, but as far as I'm concerned it isn't far off from it's sister brand, Super 8.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business