“Good Food; Service Friendly but Slow; Long Wait on Sunday AM”
Review of Nestico's Too

Nestico's Too
Ranked #153 of 687 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: American
Naples, Florida
“Good Food; Service Friendly but Slow; Long Wait on Sunday AM”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food is consistently good at this popular location, but the long waiting time and relatively slow service detract from the dining experience.

We generally have pancakes and omelets, and the food is always good. The waitresses are a lot of fun and we enjoy coming back on a regular basis.

Visited May 2013

Syracuse, New York
“Our favorite little place”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I are here at least once a week for a light dinner during a busy week.We have been going for years so we know all the wait staff, who are always so friendly.
We also go quite often for weekend breakfast.
All the food is cooked fresh to order and the prices are so reasonable.
Take the time to stop eat at this great neighborhood resturant

Visited May 2013
Syracuse, New York, United States
“Home Cooking and Cheeky Service”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

It was a business meeting at 0745 on a Monday morning and I really wasn't in the mood. i got to Nestico's Too and my attitude improved. We were seated immediately and our waitress provided coffee and kibbutzing that would do any New Yorker proud.
The food was better than average. I had a breakfast burrito with salsa, that was basically fritatta encapsulated in a flour tortilla. It was warm and tasty. The omelettes being eaten around me looked generous and well filled. The bowel of oatmeal being eaten by one of my more health conscious partners was large and had a side dish of raisins and brown sugar.
The meeting progressed with discreet interruptions for water glass filling and more coffee. I left in a decidedly better mood,with a full and contented stomach and the ability to ignore the grey and flurrying day which is characteristeric of March in central NY.

• Visited March 2013
Syracuse, New York
“Very Good Place !!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Eat at Nestico's Too quite often and always enjoy it. Good Friendly Service and very good food. This place is very busy during breakfast and lunch hours.

Visited November 2012
Upstate New York
“Standard Diner Fare”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

After a long (unintentional) hiatus, a family member and I decided to grab a quick bite here before heading out to take care of some holiday related errands. We went on a weekday evening so it wasn't busy.
Our waitress was very young and aloof. She didn't provide us with any information regarding daily specials, although I was able to quickly read a board that listed them before we sat down. It appeared that the waitress and other staff were more interested in carrying on with their own personal conversations versus providing the expected semi-professional service a diner should minimally aim to provide. The waitress's lack of attentiveness took away from what could have been an above average casual dining experience.
To my surprise, the portion sizes were tiny - in the diner world the entree portion sizes could have been classified as appetizers. The sandwich I ordered had a few small turkey pieces on it and the side was just as small. My family member opted to go with a breakfast dish and the portion size was similarly tiny. While the portion sizes were disappointing, the food itself was pretty good.
I'm a fan of going out for a weekend breakfast meal...not sure if I would rush back here.

• Visited December 2012