“Ice Cream Heaven!!!”
Review of Gannon's Ice Cream

Gannon's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 20 Dessert in Syracuse
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Quick, friendly customer service of huge, sweet, creamy cones of frozen bliss! Gazillions of flavor choices and fair prices....we could live there! Too bad they haven't invented a way to extract the calories...or we would!
We stop whenever we are in the area...best ice cream ever!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I went here with my sister after my friend, a Syracuse native, told me this is the best spot in town. She wasn't lying. All the ice cream is home made and the amount of flavors will blow your mind. I got peanut butter perfection and it was so creamy and good. Some flavors I wasn't even sure what they were, like 'Cuse Trax....what's in that?? But they all looked amazing and my sister enjoyed her Marshmellow chocolate treat as well. Worth a stop :)

Reviewed August 22, 2012

My whole family loves Gannon's, my nieces come from D.C. to get ice cream from Gannon's. Even my Yorkie loves his doggy scoop, he turns his nose up at other places fare. We Love Gannon's the ice cream is the best, the servings are generous and the price is never a problem. THE BEST

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Gannon's isle is THE BEST ICE CREAM NOT ONLY IN SYRACUSE bit in the entire upstate finger lakes area. Their ice cream never disappoints its always fresh creamy and tons of different flavors!!! Try the sea salt it's fabulous. Their ice cream cakes are also amazing made with hot fudge and crunch topping and you can special order flavor of your choice in advance of course. The portions are HUGE and their homemade cones are great. Really nothing I don't like except that sometimes my fave flavor had run out but because they have such a large selection of different and unique flavors it isn't hard to pick something else out and the staff is very patient when you ask for descriptions of the different flavors at both locations. I just wish they would make a maple bacon ice cream and a Nutella.

I don't even mind waiting in long lines here because I know what I'm getting will be soo worth it!!!! I frequent tons of ice cream shops in NY state and in other states and countries and consider myself an expert on ice cream!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Great ice cream! Creme Brulee is my personal favorite but they have a very large selection of flavors!

2  Thank MikeC947