“A great dinner”
Review of bc Restaurant - CLOSED

bc Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: between Franklin and Clinton
Transit: bc is on Syracuse's Connective Corridor: http://connectivecorridor.syr.edu/
Description: Modern dining in a historic urban neighborhood in Downtown Syracuse, NY. Fresh prep kitchen featuring new american cuisine, excellent service and a casual/comfortable setting.
Ottawa, Canada
“A great dinner”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Went for dinner based on a recommendation from the guy at Vinomania and we had a wonderful evening. Had the $30 dinner which included an appetizer, main and dessert. The food was delicious, the service was outstanding and the atmosphere was relaxed and inviting.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Maria C

Powder Springs, Georgia
“Excellent burger and bartender”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I enjoyed my dinner at bc buit gave it only three stars because I ate at the bar, the bartender was good, the wine was good, the wagyu burger was undercooked on their first try but the second try was perfect and the burger tasted great. Love the shoestring fries.

Visited April 2014
Syracuse, New York
“Great food, service, ambiance”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

It was a date night for us. We decided to order from the Dining week menu, 3-course meal for $25. Had lobster bisque, really good. then pork oso bucco -> the pork is so tender, pull apart, ended the meal with the cream puff -> excellent presentation and taste, except cream puff was overbaked. My hubby ordered caesar salad, It came with two small fish (anchovies) on the top of the bed of romaine ;). He enjoyed his crispy chicken breast with duck confit. His dessert, the flour-less chocolate torte was really good. The wait staff was very attentive, great service. I was so happy to see Chef Gregg again. He did an exceptional job there. My hubby said that it was one of the best dinner.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank kmiggiani
Syracuse, New York
“Great Dining Week Menu”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We picked bc for their Dining Week menu and for the atmosphere. Our group of 8 had a wonderful dining experience. My pork osso buco was delicious! Our server John did an excellent job with wine service and pacing the meal. Being able to reserve with Open Table was another plus.

• Visited February 2014
Olathe, Kansas, United States
“Great little restaurant, I would not have looked twice at”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Visited Syracuse on Business and the client told us about BCs restaurant (http://www.bcrestaurant.com/) so we took the group to dinner, and found it to be very inviting, and the food was great. We hung out in the lobby waiting for everyone to gather and had to try the wide assortment of Beers, Wines, and Spirits. The bartenders were very helpful when it came to picking out what brewed beers were best. The Restaurant was very nice, and the food was really good. I would recommend the Venison Pizza for an appetizer, and the bacon wrapped filet rivaled the steaks in my hometown of KC. Portions looked small, but were actually perfect. Dessert was a choice.. Apple Walnut Crisp, Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Cake, or Maple Creme Brulee.. I went with the lava cake, but the others stated that their desserts were just as good. For a nice evening out, and good food, I would recommend BCs.

• Visited November 2013