“Amazing all around!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Daniella's Steakhouse

Daniella's Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 681 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Amazing all around!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

The space was small but placed perfectly, not to close to the next table. Our server, Jeff was always there with a drink or the next course and picking up the table as he went. Best service I've ever had!!! The food was amazing from the stuffed artichokes to the prime rib & desert. Could not be more pleased!!!

2 Thank JBeeman35

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Ottawa, Canada
“Great little restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

We stayed at the Inn at Fairgrounds by Best Western near Syracuse in August. In the hotel room, we saw the dining suggestions by the hotel. Daniella's Steakhouse claimed to have the best steak in Syracuse. Since it's right beside the hotel, we decided to give it a try. It was a Friday evening and the restaurant was almost full but the staff was able to find a corner table for us. My wife had the steak and I had halibut. The food was excellent, I also tried my wife's steak. I don't know if it's the best steak in Syracuse, but it was certainly very good. So was my fish. The service was great, the staff paid attention to small details and made sure we were comfortable. We will certainly return to that restaurant next time.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank NickT224
Santa Monica, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“daniella needs to serve the rich customers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

was dissapoined that somebody else was my waitress i heard daniella was here to please the customers maybe she was sick the day i was their and i had to leave to eat at alexandria restraunt that night and the fish was very good i will stay at monicas or julies hotel tonight and will give daniella one more try to see if she worth the wait to eat their. I will give a better review later Rich

1 Thank raiderdog1212
Weedsport, New York
“If you like steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

Small but mighty. Went on a Thursday night. Surprised to see a fairly full dining room at 5:45 pm. Great filet mignon. Salads are big and the dressings are made in house. Definetly no room for dessert. If you like beef this is the place. Don't be pit off because it's in a motel.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Sandra K
Syracuse, New York
“It depends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

I wish I could say nothing but great things about Daniella's but I've been a few times when the food wasn't quite up to par. The food is delicious more often than not, so we still go back, but I would love to see them be a little more consistent. I've brought the kids but find it more accommodating for an adults night out. The staff is very nice and you're always treated exceptionally well.

• Visited December 2011