“Close Enough”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Staying at the Days Inn I wanted lunch one day. Denny's is within walking distance (a short walk and I'm lazy). Service was cheerful and food reasonably priced. I went for a special, which included my drink. The food was ok. Not brilliant, but better than eating at McDonald's.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

The food was excellent, the portions were huge and the price was always right. Our waitress was Christy and she gave us great customer service.

Our family ate there on a Friday night and even though it was after 9 pm, it still busy. As an appetizer we ordered the zesty nachos. My wife got bacon avocado cheeseburger, my son ate a GrandSlamwich and I decided on spaghetti and meatballs.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Excellent food and service for breakfast. Waitress had no problem toasting our gluten free bread for my daughter and always topping our coffee up for us. Bacon was crispy just the way I like it and the eggs were perfect.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Denny's is always about quality and the customer. The server and the manager were friendly, attentive and engaging. Denny's is frequently our go-to breakfast place when we are travelling through the US.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Renovated restaurant so atmosphere is fresh and bright. The servers are all smiling and help each other out. The food arrived hot,fresh, nice portions, served to our taste. Very impressed with our waitress suggestions and she really paid attention to our needs and made sure my tea was served hot and strong the way I like it.