“Excellent Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #47 of 683 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brockville,ON
“Excellent Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

The food was excellent, the portions were huge and the price was always right. Our waitress was Christy and she gave us great customer service.

Our family ate there on a Friday night and even though it was after 9 pm, it still busy. As an appetizer we ordered the zesty nachos. My wife got bacon avocado cheeseburger, my son ate a GrandSlamwich and I decided on spaghetti and meatballs.

• Visited February 2014

Ottawa, Canada
“Breakfast go-to”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Excellent food and service for breakfast. Waitress had no problem toasting our gluten free bread for my daughter and always topping our coffee up for us. Bacon was crispy just the way I like it and the eggs were perfect.

Visited February 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Great plates. Great prices, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

Denny's is always about quality and the customer. The server and the manager were friendly, attentive and engaging. Denny's is frequently our go-to breakfast place when we are travelling through the US.

Visited February 2014
Brockville, Canada
“better then most”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Renovated restaurant so atmosphere is fresh and bright. The servers are all smiling and help each other out. The food arrived hot,fresh, nice portions, served to our taste. Very impressed with our waitress suggestions and she really paid attention to our needs and made sure my tea was served hot and strong the way I like it.

Visited November 2013
Rochester, New York
1,916 restaurant reviews
“One of the better Denny's I've visited”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

I must admit that I am not a fan or Denny's restaurants, and normally avoid them when possible. However, due to a lack of time for breakfast this past Sunday, I was less discriminating that usual and stopped into the Thompson Road location of their chain. I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised at the meal and the service. Granted, I was the first one in the restaurant, so it shouldn't have been an issue. But I was promptly greeted by a very friendly waitress who saw me to my table and gave me a menu.

I had my standard ham-and-cheese omelet, which was nicely done and loaded with the melted cheese and cubed ham. The home fries were also tasty, and the waitress kept up a friendly banter throughout the meal. It was, overall, a very nice meal and much better than other Denny's I've visited. I would come back here for breakfast.

• Visited November 2013