“Denny's is growing on me.”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #119 of 690 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: American
Boston, Massachusetts
“Denny's is growing on me.”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Needed lunch and didn't want to do the drive through thing. Walked into Denny's. Clean, server that was professional and fast delvery of a tasting chicken sandwich. Selected the option of fresh raw vegatables (Celery, carrots) instead of fries... What a cool idea! Eating alone, I notice the friendly first name interaction with regulars, the blowing up of the colorful balloons for kids, and the manager washing the glass of the front two doors as you walk in. That's a first. I always thought of Denny's as the greasy spoon that I wouldn't be caught dead in, but two great experiences in row have it growing on me.

Visited December 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed at the Red Roof Inn across the street this past weekend. Went to Denny's 2 days in a row. Standard Denny's fare. Extremely busy on Sunday. Long wait but breakfast still very good. Great orange juice.

• Visited September 2013
Rochester, New York
2,005 restaurant reviews
“OK, but better than most Denny's”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I've got to preface this review by admitting that I am not a fan of most Denny's, as I've problems with many of them in the past. However, this Denny's location was smooth and efficient, and put a good product on the table in rapid order, so I was impressed. Upon arriving, I told ,y waitress that I was in a hurry, and she told me that the kitchem was fairy empty, and that she's stay on top of my order, so it sounded good. I ordered a ham & cheese omelette, which came out in, less than five minuets. The omelette and the hash browns were both satisfactory (good even!), and well within my time constraints. They also brought my bill to me with the meal so that I could check out fast. All told, I was out of there in plenty of time, and with a good meal as well. I would return to this Denny's...good job!

• Visited October 2013
Kentville, Canada
“Breakfast was good”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Had to eat breakfast here as the hotel breakfast was finished an hour earlier than we thought! We had a great breakfast!

• Visited July 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Nacho were gross”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I will stick to "breakfast only" at Denny's
We order lunch items and the food was gross ....
Nachos had a chalky cheese sauce and were not tasty at all.
Kid's menu mac n cheese was bland as rice paper .....

Visited August 2013