“Old reliable”

Ranked #99 of 687 Restaurants in Syracuse
Upstate NY
“Old reliable”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

You know those nights when you're out, but just don't want to drop $50+ on a decent meal? This is the place. Best soups, subs, and sandwiches around and at great savings over restaurant fare. I'm not a huge fan of the buffet, which can be a bit "tired" at times, but all else is well worth the stop. Subs are also a great improvement over your standard corporate chain sub/sandwich shops, if you know what I mean. Always consistent...always tasty!

• Visited February 2014

Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best self serve food”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I absolutely love Wegmans and wish we had them here in Oklahoma.. Food at the Market Cafe very high quality and great variety. Totally recommend eating there.

Visited January 2014
GRAND ISLAND
“super, market”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

while this hardly qualifies as date night, wegman's is an excellent all-in-one-stop shop-eat-option, with a bountiful and varied soup bar and as many entrée choices as most restaurants... nice eating area, too, and nobody seems were to hassle you to move along... no wonder this is one of the most respected food chains in the world

• Visited December 2013
Syracuse, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The sushi was not so good ”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

It is very disappointing to be in the mood for a dish. (This being sushi) got it home and after a few peices I found It bland and not so well put together. This is the second time this has happened :(

Peterborough, Canada
“Wow, that's different.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Maybe because I'm from Canada and we don't have these types of grocery stores yet, but this place was amazing. They have so many "samples" and a full buffet inside. I would love to have this in my area. I would stop in and pick up a "decent" take out meal for my family. I've been to this particular Wegmans a couple of times not and both times I was pleasantly surprised with the extensive selection of prepared food, organic section, bakery etc. etc. We usually stop in and pick some stuff up for the hotel room. It's great!!!!

Visited July 2013