“Great variety”

Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #134 of 702 Restaurants in Syracuse
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I love the variety of foods. There is always something new to try. The sushi bar is by far my favorite spot and the chefs are always willing to assist in picking something new. Stay away during rush hour (dinner hour) as it gets packed.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The quality of the produce has gotten to that of tops. Almost impossible to get a banana that's not dark green and days away from being ripe, rotted berries, no 3lb bag of gala apples ever stocked, terrible broccoli and peppers. Feel like they push Wegmans products and organic items by not stocking other options. sad to see its decline.........

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My mother wanted to lunch here while we were out shopping. Excellent selection of food, very clean dining area but was rather loud. Could just be the holiday shopping crowd was overly excited and talking loud. Would definitely try it again.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Honestly, I have always loved WEGMANS. It has a lot to offer, it really does, but my last experience was so bad that me and my daughter spit out our food. How Gross! I know! The white, garlic pizza with tomatoes tasted like fish. Ewwwwwww. My husband got sweet and sour chicken with fried rice. The rice was just nasty tasting and the chicken was NOTHING like sweet and sour chicken I have ever seen. They looked almost like McNuggets and hard as little rocks. Will not be stopping by to eat any time soon. Sorry Danny W

2  Thank Amy S
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Enjoyed the food; was disappointed that I ordered a tray and it came as four separate subs and that the staff would not help me by putting it on trays for a meeting -- how busy could they have been on a Tuesday morning at 10:00 a.m.? Wegmans -- if you want customers to remain loyal -- you might want to pay more attention to encourage your staff to be nicer to the customers.