“What a Gem!”

New York Style Diner
Ranked #409 of 702 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast that this gem of a resturant!

From huge pancakes and french toast to breakfast burritos, the food was great. I cant recommend the breakfast burrito enough, it had eggs, sausage and peperoni! It was filling and so tasty! Turly one of the best breakfast I have ever eatten. Place was clean and staf was super friendly! Inexpensive and relaxing. Might have to wait a minute for the table or booth, but well worth it!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

It's been awhile since I was there but it was, like most diners, offering a great breakfast menu. I would recommend it highly even though it is slightly "out of the way".

1  Thank Iadmit
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife and I frequent this place, we get great service, respect, and food EVERY time. Stella's should take note!!!! Dave seems like a stand up guy all around. The desserts are also homemade by one of the cooks. Never left dissatisfied.

1  Thank ChefBrown
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We went to New York Style Diner for breakfast and the food was GREAT! My husband had a huge burrito with home fries. I had a cinnamon apple waffle and home fries. Both of us left very full and very happy. The food was exactly what diner food is supposed to be. The servers were very nice and always kept up with our drinks. We were so glad we found this little place -- if we're back in Syracuse, we'll definitely go back.

They are only open until 2:00pm though, so don't go there for dinner.

1  Thank jenuinelysweet
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Place is clean, good service, and value. Waitress staff can be a little "smart" Overall good clean fast place to eat.

1  Thank glkorec