“Alway enjoy this place!”
Review of Pronto Joey's

Pronto Joey's
Ranked #20 of 692 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual, family friendly. Located upstairs
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Everytime we're in Syracuse we like to stop by Joey's for dinner. Pronto Joey's (upstairs) is more casual, simpler menu and reasonable in price than their sister restaurant (downstairs). I always enjoy their stuffed shrimp and strip steak served with a side dish and salad. Hot bread with delicious garlic butter too! I will continue to come here everytime I'm in town, I've never been disappointed!

There are newer reviews for Pronto Joey's

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Reasonably priced w a varied menu. Spaghetti w house sauce, tossed salad & warm ital bread w garlic butter just under $8. The gravey and the garlic butter are out of this world! Pastry chef on premises offers heavenly desserts (portions are sharing size)! Convenient location w plenty of parking.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

First of all, there are 2 restaurants in one here: Downstairs is more formal and I believe reservations are needed ( I read some reviews here that got the 2 confused) We ate Upstairs at Pronto Joey's last month and were very happy with our experience. I always make fun of the "giant cauliflower" looking lights above the tables but one thing I can say is that when we go there they are dust free and the rest of the restaurant is always clean as well. We go here frequently since it is right where I work and in the 16 years that I ave been going here I have never had a bad meal. On this particular visit I ordered the manicotti with meatballs and my husband ordered a calzone. Our waitress was quick, funny and very familiar with the menu and specials and our meals came out quickly and piping hot. The manicotti was cooked to perfection with just enough sauce so that it's not swimming and the meatballs are some of the best in the area--very tasty and well seasoned. My husbands calzone looked like a work of art and perfectly filled. The desserts looked wonderful but as usual we were too stuffed to eat another bite. Great prices, clean atmosphere, reasonable prices, and great food!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great value with wonderful choices (and daily specials). I am a meatball (and sauce) fanatic. I love both at this restaurant. The individual pizzas are also great. The service is spot-on, but make sure to get there for lunch at 11:30 because the tables fill up with a waiting line by noon.

1  Thank kwebster2
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We were greeted by "Do you have reservations" in a voice and attitude that gave the impression that if we did not, then we were one of the few on earth who had missed the boat. Of course we did not have reservations, as we were driving thru and did not realize we were in the restaurant of royalty, so we had to wait 30 minutes while we watched gushing over friends and "Joe Montana was just here" to eventually seating us clear in a small cramped corner behind the serving area, which my guess was had been empty all along.
Hub had the veal chop and was absolutely in love. I had the Fettucine which came on noodles that looked more wide egg style than normal fettucine noodles. The sauce was ok, but honestly, Hunts is a better taste and value. I did, however, buy their own bottled tomato basil sauce they had in the front lobby for my son, who loves special tastes of where we had gone, and I have to admit, this sauce was very good (had it the first night we got home on real spagetti noodles).
As you can imagine the veal chip cost a fortune, but hub loved it. I am glad he did as we will never go back.