“had better had worse”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual, family friendly. Located upstairs
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Food okay service okay nothing spectacular You wont leave disappointed but you will not be saying WOW either

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were staying at a hotel near Carrier Circle and I decided to try Pronto Joey's based on the recommendation of the hotel and the reviews in TripAdvisor. There are two restaurants at the same location, Pronto Joey's is upstairs. From the outside the building does not look like it has two levels, don't be confused. The pasta dishes seem to be the best. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We were staying at a hotel near Carrier Circle and wanted to get take-out to eat in our room. I read the reviews for Pronto Joey's, ordered and picked up our meal, and was impressed with the food we ordered.

I ordered a caesar salad for the wife and I to split. The lettuce was crisp, the dressing delicious, and the loaf of bread that came with it was fresh. We also ordered two small pizzas to share with the kids. The curst was crisp and delicious with just the right amount of toppings and not greasy.

I would have no problem recommending Pronto Joey's for take out. I thought the food and the price we paid was excellent.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Having been coming here for many years - sometimes it's good, sometimes not so much. Menu is basic, and doesn't reflect the times.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I had dinner following the hotel's suggestion and it was a great choice. I've been to many places over many countries and Joey's will be on my top 5 list. Great food, they made a change without problem and prepared a great steak Marsala. They should open franchises. This restaurant will be a 'don't miss it' in Syracuse. Good prices and outstanding value.