“Authentic polish food, like Bobci used to make.”

Eva's European Sweets
Ranked #14 of 702 Restaurants in Syracuse
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My fathers parents were from Poland, although they were only around when I was very young I remember the food. I never learned to cook it. Eva's delivered the Polish dishes exactly as I remembered them. Delish!!! AND! the dessert OMG! Yummy....

Reviewed April 8, 2013

A little gem not many people have heard of. Had the meat pierogi and golobki. Both were very good. There were many more foods I'd like to try. Menu contained "regular" food too for anyone who doesn't like Polish food. It was nice to go someplace that didn't have the typical restaurant food. Decor was ineresting to look at.

1  Thank Bonnie48345
Reviewed March 28, 2013

If you can keep winding your way to Solvay to find the place, you won't be disappointed. Friendly staff, great food, kitschy atmosphere and great prices. I left full but wanting to eat more. They were very accommodating, allowing me to mix and match my pierogi and each was great. And the sauerkraut was tender and mild. Nice selection of Polish beers...and did I mention friendly waitstaff and great prices. When I return to Syracuse, I will return here...and you should too.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I found this place on Yelp and TripAdvisor and couldn't be happier. The food was delicious and the service was great. (We even met Eva and thanked her for a great meal.)

My father had the kopytka (potato dumplings), which he enjoyed. My mother and I shared the krokety z grzybami (mushroom croquettes), ruskie pierogi (potato and cheese pierogi with homemade sauerkraut) and placki ziemniaczane (potato pancakes). Everything was great. The flavors of the ingredients were really pure and left plenty of room for us to season to our tastes. The pierogi and sauerkraut were definitely our favorite.

I don't drink, but the beer list was extensive and had tons of choices including Polish, Ukraine and Russian choices.

We finished off with a piece of yummy homemade tiramisu.

Great evening overall. Definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I go to Eva's as often and I can. The food is delicious. There is a Polish theme here but there are many choices for those that don't like Polish foods. This place is family owned. They carry an amazing variety of eastern european beers. I can't say enough good things about this place but I wouldn't go if I was on a diet.