“wonderful food and staff”
Review of Asti Caffe

Asti Caffe
Ranked #57 of 687 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Syracuse
“wonderful food and staff”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have been here a few times and the staff and food is always wonderful. if you go, try the utica greens for sure!

Visited September 2012

syracuse
“Yumm”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

had lunch with my daughter today at Asti. Wonderful service, and the soup of the day, chicken riggie soup, was really, really good. We both had the lobster ravioli in vodka sauce, which was also excellent. the only thing I was disappointed with was the bread. It was very dense and a little mushy - I expected crusty and light. I don't come to the Northside very much, but Asti is always a good choice.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank hoyaalum
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great Food!! Best Sauce in town. Service was great. Cant wait to go back. Had enough to bring home for dinner the next night.

Visited January 2013
“Terrible”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Terrible food, terrible service. I think it was our waiters first night. We had to ask for water multiple times before he brought it to us -no refills offered the rest of the night. It took forever for him to take our order and for dinner to be served. When it was served, it was cold. We sent it back and came back the second time the same...cold. When we said we expected that we not be charged, he said "he'll see what he could do". I can't remember the last time I left a restaurant so hungry. I will never go back and will never recommend this place. Go to Francesca's or Pastabilities. Don't waste your time or money here.

• Visited February 2013
“outstanding dinner”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I had to take visitors on a recent Sunday evening, and wasn't disappointed. They described their meals as "melt in your mouth" good! Great service, authentic Italian.

• Visited January 2013