“Hidden Little Lunch Spot”

Blue Tusk Pub & Wine Bar
Ranked #32 of 704 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I've to the Tusk many time just for the top-notch beer selection from around the world. I have been to Armory Square countless times at night, on a whim a friend of mine went to the Square in the daytime and the difference is amazing. It's a neat little gem downtown of shops, cafe's and a cool Central NY vibe. We see that the Tusk is open and we give it a shot. In one word- shocking. We of course ordered beers. We shared the charcuterie platter and were blown away and our sandwiches were both out of this world. Since Clark's was/is closed this is the lunch spot to go to and when they do re-open they have some stiff competition.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Never eaten here but love the place for beer and cigar outside. Great people watching and very welcoming. Bartenders not overly friendly but not jerks either. Most every time I have Syracuse Ale which is awesome! People are very friendly. Great for before and after dinner drinks. Little pricey I thought as I think 3 beers cost me $25 but not crazy.

1  Thank Scott237
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I was inside with wife and son when gf of other son came and said they would not let him in. I went to ask why and they said we don't have to. I know for certain he did not create a problem. So I pushed further and they kicked us all out. I didn't even have 2 sips of my beer. Slime bag bouncers probably didn't even graduate high school.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Not sure where to go in Syracuse? Start here. It's 'ground zero' for the popular Armory Square area. Great professional staff and service, excellent drinks and solid food. Warm, inviting atmosphere. The whole team rocks it.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Excellent beer place! Love all the choices . . . personal favorite Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald. Yum! Their self-serve sandwich counter offers some good quick food and is a life saver on a busy game weekend when Armory Square spots all have two hour waits!