“Always solid”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Always solid”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Have been going here for at least 25 years always great. Not a fan of the renovation really loved that true 1970's Italian Restraunt motif they had but the portions are huge and just good home cooked Italian food. Love the chicken parm and surprisingly the blackened bluefish even though its known for the pasta dishes is great! Little hint most dishes need a bit of extra salt to bring out the flavor. Dessert menu is out of this world. Can never go wrong with this place.

Syracuse, New York
“Great Food at a greater price”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We love Dominicks, and apparently other people do as well as it's always busy. Generous portions, good food, and very reasonable pricing. Very good for a couples dinner, or for a whole family. It does get very busy on holidays though. Highly recommended!

• Visited December 2012
Syracuse, New York
“Excellent value”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Excellent value. Atmosphere is very nice. If you arrive early wait time is minimal. We have never had a bad meal here. Selection and value of this restaurant is excellent.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank nyfamily1234
Endwell, New York
“Delicious Food, Super Reasonalbe Prices and Great Service”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had a party of 7 for dinner on a Friday night in June 2013. Our server's name was Adam and he was superb and couldn't have been more accommodating. As usual, the food was delicious and served hot. One thing about the portions at Dominick's is the fact that not too many leave without a takeout container of the meal they couldn't finish. Three of us returned to Dominick's this past Saturday and again we were fortunate to have Adam as our server. We all started off with mussels Josephine that were out of this world. I swear we went through a loaf of bread, dipping it in the glorious sauce. If you are in the Syracuse area and you want tasty food at a reasonable price, then Dominick's is the place to go. By the way, I live 90 miles to the south and we drive up and eat here at least 6 - 7 times per year.

Union Springs, NY
“Don't do it!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I don't usually write negative reviews, but after unloading $62 for our family to eat bad food, I feel compelled. First off, I asked the waitress how large the children's spaghetti was, as I prefer not to order food we won't be able to eat, she indicated a rather small serving, so I ordered 3 for my small daughters. They ended up huge and they didn't even eat one between the 3 of them, $10 out the door! Then, I ordered the "Italian Platter", the marinara was tasteless. The lasagna was pretty good, but would have been better with a flavorful marinara. I added salt, but it still just had no flavor. It was weird, it didn't even taste like tomatoes!
My husband ordered prime rib, which he said was good, and scallops. The scallops didn't come until we were ready to leave, but they still charged us for them! I was floored!
Well, my husband is very kind and didn't let me protest, so we had to pay the whole bill anyway. I don't mind, if it is worth it, but it surely wasn't tonight.