“The real deal!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“The real deal!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This spot is a gem. Staff are top notch and it's not at all unusual for the owner to be in the house. His attention is obvious. An hour's drive for me, but well worth it! Like stepping into Ireland, but in Syracuse!

• Visited March 2014

Syracuse, New York
“great service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

bartenders were very attentive, and the lunch was as good as any other lunch spot downtown. very impressed

Kingston, Canada
“Excellent Irish Pub”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Pubs are usually a good place to go to for good food and a nice atmosphere. Kitty Hoynes however, was definitely a cut above! Very friendly, welcoming and helpful staff. Service was quick, efficient and friendly. We were asked when we arrived if this was our first visit and when we said yes, they took us around the Pub to show us the different areas so we could pick one that suited are tastes. This was a first for my wife and I.

The food is very very good. My wife had the fish and chips and I had the sheppard''s pie. I could have easily had a second if not third helping.

This Pub is rated the #1 restaurant in Downtown Syracuse. Now I know why and heartily endorse it.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank haurock
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Pub food de luxe”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I have never had better quality of food in a pub, and that at reasonable prices. That is what makes this restaurant/pub unique. The traditional pub & beer parts were good too.
I will come back next time I am in Syracuse.

Liverpool, New York
“Reuben ball appetizer is a must try”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Great food with authentic Irish taste and Irish pub atmosphere. The rueben balls featured on diners, drive-ins and dives we Fantastic , the meal portions were so large we took home the extras. Service was top notch. Downsides are that reservations are recommended especially on weekend/ friday eve or whenever there is an event in downtown Syracuse. Parking is not a problem as there are parking garages within a block and the area is great for strolling after dinner.