“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Huntington, New York
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Since I eat out at many Thai restaurants in the NYC metro area, I think I have fairly high standards when it comes to good Thai food. this restaurant was a pleasant surprise...the food was fresh and delicious. One complaint, not enough wait-staff. Only one woman who was serving approx. 15 tables. She did an excellent job, but was a bit distant and on automatic pilot because she had so much to do.

• Visited April 2013

Syracuse
“Food was excellent!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This was my first visit to this restaurant. The atmosphere was very nice. I thought the value for lunch menu was incredible. Appetizer, generous portion for main meal and then dessert for a great price. I loved everything I got. The Pad Thai was excellent. I highly recommend this as a lunch option!

• Visited November 2012
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food tastes good but doesn't give enough in portion.”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Food tasted good.. other than that they were very late on delivery, did not understand me very well, and gave the SMALLEST portions I have ever seen for so much money!! I spent $30 to still be hungry! If your planning on eating anything on the menu and expect it to relieve your hunger, ORDER IT TWICE

Visited April 2012
Binghamton, New York
“Excellent Thai food”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Although the name of the restaurant is "Thai Flavor" now and the outside of the restaurant looked like it was no longer open, we were pleasantly surprised to see they were open and the inside was quite pretty and clean. The food was beautifully prepared and the spring rolls and Tom Yum Goong soup was heaven. The waiter was very friendly and attentive. We will definately return.

• Visited July 2011
Upstate NY
“Food good, inattentive service”
Reviewed April 3, 2010

While the selection was great and allowed for vegetarian options the waiter made an error in the order and smelled of alcohol. Once the food was served we could not get his attention to get a check despite being in a virtually empty restaurant.