“good place for business lunches” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemon Grass Restaurant

Lemon Grass Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemon Grass Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 681 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Franklin Street
Description: The Lemon Grass has been committed to bringing innovative, fresh, and delectable Pacific Rim Thai food to our dedicated clientele for over 19 years. Our award-winning wine list, savory dishes, and knowledgeable wait staff consistently create an exquisite dining experience for every customer who walks past our doors.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“good place for business lunches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was looking for a nice downtown restaurant and a friend suggested Lemon Grass. Wonderful upscale menu! Flawless professional service. I can't wait to go back.

Visited November 2012

Syracuse, New York, United States
“This May Be the Best Restaurant in Syracuse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Last night was our 31st anniversary and we chose to have dinner at Lemon Grass. James was our server and he took care of us with exactly the right amount of attention. His recommendations were spot on. I was in the mood for a cocktail and the gin gimlet straight up was made exactly right. Not sweet and not diluted by bits of ice floating in the glass. Just perfect. I started with the Kobe Beef Carpaccio which was 5 translucent slices off beef done extremely rare, a bed of arugula, thick shaved parmesan and the lightest touch of olive oil. My husband had a Strawberry and goat cheese salad that he ate with great enjoyment. My main course was diver's scallops done in a ginger curry spiced medium hot, exactly as I had requested. Albert had a filet mignon done medium rare in a forest mushroom sauce. Both were scrumptious. We allowed our waiter to select the glasses of wine. I had a domestic Riesling which was a well matched complement to my food. Albert had a Syrah and was equally pleased. We both had desert. He had the chocolate pyramid, which he has had before, and is still a favorite. I had the black sticky rice with coconut and fresh mango. All and all a creative and festive dinner that left us feeling that we had celebrated and gotten the experience that we wanted. We will be back.

• Visited June 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best Thai Food I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

while the pricing was beyond ridiculous for Thai, this is hands down the best Thai I have ever had. I would eat here again and again.

Visited June 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Always Interesting Dishes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

The menu here is always evolving and interesting. Great cocktails and the absolute best deserts. You must save room for the black sticky rice with mango coconut milk desert. From now on, that's all I want to eat. My only issue is price. Very expensive fro Syracuse.

Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Don't bring your own wine”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Websites noted that BYOB was accepted. We often bring our own wine, and fully expect to pay a corkage fee. However, corkage fee was not listed anywhere.....until on the final bill ...

where it came to $25 for 2 people! Really??!!
The wines on the restaurant list included a bottle for $36 that was advertised at a local wine store for $6.

Not a good place to go for people who like wine with dinner.

This is a small -town restaurant pretending to be more than it is.

• Visited April 2013