“Not my choice for Mexican food”
Review of Juanita's Mexican Kitchen - CLOSED

Juanita's Mexican Kitchen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Last time I ate at Juanita's, it was about 5pm, and they had run out of vegetables. Really? So we ordered the cheese quesadillas, which were overcooked.
My friend likes their chocolate cake.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

The food was quite quite bland, not very Mexican or evan Tex-Mex. Service was uninspired. I'll not be going back...

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Best Mexican Restaurant in Syracuse, not too spicy with large portions of food.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

This is by far the most disgusting food ive ever had. Soggy and greasy, no real flavor. Will never go back!

1  Thank Helen T
Reviewed October 8, 2011

I've never lived in California like so many Mexican food "experts" but I have been to quite a few around the country. Juanita's is right up there with the best of them. Nachos are plentiful and quite tasty.The hot sauce has a mild bite to it that is just right. My wife loves the Margarita's. I had a beef chimichanga and the wife had cheese enchilada's. Both dinners came with rice and beans and were delicious. We will be back.