TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2010

went there for lunch, food was okay, nothing special, Pasta was al dente, not much sauce on it though.What turned me off was the fact that the server came about three quarters through the meal and put the bill on the table. Never even ask if we wanted anything else ( I was there with my 15 year old daughter and we both felt really rushed). We definitely prefer the Olive Garden.

Write a reviewReviews (224)

Reviewed October 11, 2009

Keep in mind that two stars is "Meh. I've experienced better." And three is "A-OK." It was not A-OK.

We arrived at 6, seated at 6:30, as a party of six. We were celebrating my son's birthday. There was no service until 6:50 when a waiter came and told us he had just been assigned to our table, and that he'd be right back and we'd have a free appetizer because it had taken so long. At 6:55 he took drink orders. About 7 he came back and asked what we wanted as the appetizer. We were all ready to order but he couldn't take that order yet...

By 7:10 he had taken our dinner order, but it didn't come out until about 7:40. At 7:45 he stopped to see if everything was OK - two of the six dishes were lukewarm, the rest were fine. But we told him we'd like to order dessert now so that it wouldn't take another hour. He brought the desserts out 4 minutes later. Not sure if he was being helpful or sarcastic, as we were barely into our entrees. Other tables (one with 7 people) came after us, and left a while before us. I won't go back as a result of the service.

Now to the food - I had the spaghetti and meatballs, and the sauce was tasty. The meatballs were a mushy consistency, but tasted fine - I wouldn't order the meatballs again, but the sauce was good, not too sweet, which is something of a problem with some red sauces. The chicken parm was fine, fairly large portion and nothing wrong with it, but nothing to write home about, and the lasagna was good. The Warehouse Scampi was very good according to my son. Other dishes at the table were a spaghetti and meatball with mozzarella added, a spaghetti with meat sauce, and a chicken alfredo with the roasted red pepper sauce. Everyone liked those dishes, but the alfredo was better in other places.

Dessert was tiramasu -but it was really just a lot of frosting and not much else, a 12 layer chocolate cake which my son loved and others said was good, and a slice of cheesecake that was acceptable.

Finally the atmosphere - although unhappy with the service I'd say the rest of the atmosphere was terrific. I always wonder if any of the memorabilia is authentic, but it adds to the fun regardless. Again, my kids liked it too.

Reviewed August 24, 2009

I love this place! I usually get the Lasagna or sometimes the Chicken Parm. Our most favorite waiters are Marty and/or Mike. They are awesome. Marty is so attentive and friendly. He knows who we are and automatically gets us our drinks, doesn't even have to ask what we want. The atmosphere is nice and relaxing with 2 different dining rooms to sit in. This place can sit a lot of people. I have never had a bad meal here. The salad is a wonderful mix of dark green leaves, onions, tomatoes, croutons and some of the best blue cheese that you can possibly find at a restaurant. You will not be disappointed. Great place to bring kids too!!

1  Thank OnondagaHill
Reviewed January 19, 2009

Standard fare

Reviewed August 19, 2008

This is a place to take people to have a good time. The food has been mostly average to above average. My kids really like lunch here and enjoy the food. I had lunch two days before writng this and brought a friend. they loved it. waitress was great.

1  Thank trufflechef