“Will Return”

Spaghetti Warehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Spaghetti Warehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 687 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Will Return”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Went for lunch on a Sunday. Service was friendly. Food was tasty. If you are looking for upscale Italian, this is not the place. If you want hearty comfort food, then this place works. The sauce has a rich, savory flavor. I usually prefer a more fresh tomato style, but it was well done.
We had Spaghetti & Meatballs, Sausage & the Vegetable Lasagna. Dessert & coffee were good.
I will return here.

• Visited February 2014

Buffalo, NY
“OK for Lunch”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Lunch was just OK. I ordered the "Famous 15 Layer Lasagna" and it arrived looking like 1 big messy layer. Not like the picture at all...and not really hot, as if it had been sitting out for a while.

Lunch is supposed to be served with as much salad or soup as you like, but the waitress never offered to bring me another bowl of salad. The bread was very dry and crumbled when I tried to slice it.

As I was leaving, I noticed signs for Express Lunches for $7, and lasagna was one of the featured items. Sadly, I was not offered or charged for an Express lunch, but was charged the full menu prices. It gave me a bad feeling as I was leaving the restaurant -- as if I was overcharged and under-serviced.

Just barely OK, overall...and probably my last time there.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Barry D
Ballston Spa, New York
“Go for the fun decor, not the exceptional food”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Following a downtown performance we were looking for a nearby place to eat before I hopped on the train back home. I was actually looking for the location of a different tentative restaurant choice when Spaghetti Warehouse popped up on my phone--old pleasant memories jumped into my head. Wow, are they still in business? Yep! So we headed there.

It still has such fun decor, but looks fresh after many years here in a converted old factory building (I personally love the idea of re-purposing old buildings instead of tearing them down.) We had fun eating on the trolley--it took us back to the 70s. I have to say that the food is more an American version of Italian food rather than what you would find at an Italian family's neighborhood restaurant. But I have to say that my Eggplant Parm did not really disappoint. I hesitate ordering it in untried places since I have found so many places that don't know how to take the bitterness out (including my kitchen!--tried to once, now I leave it to the pros). My companions also had no problem clearing their plates. The warm loaf of white bread was nice but something of a 70s throwback--it kind of squished down when we tried to slice it. Some warm authentic crusty bread would be more appreciated. The salad was uninspired, made with mostly iceberg lettuce--"house dressing" didn't taste like it was made "in the house" but came from somebody else's factory. Service was very good and prices reasonable.

Visited February 2014
Syracuse, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner in January”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Food ok. Service, not so much. Server spilled scoop of butter on my wife's arm (and the floor) and made a half-hearted effort to clean it up.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank ejrogers41
“Solid Menu, high quality food, staff, and drinks.”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

You will not be disappointed with any aspect of your visit to spaghetti warehouse. The management will visit you to ensure your stay is pleasant and meets all of your expectations! Baked Ziti with mozzarella and grilled chicken was to die for! Save room for any of their deserts!

Visited December 2013