Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

...pretty average on a lot of levels.
Kind of a funky place. I really liked the atmosphere. The staff seemed friendly with the notable exception of my waitress. The food was really quite bland. The presentation didn't help to make it more appetizing. So, I would say as a neighborhood bar to hang out and have a few drinks, it is promising. The characters at the bar seemed local, eclectic and genuine (I sat at a table in the bar area). The fairly constant flow of incoming diners makes me guess there is more to this place's food than they showed me, but everyone has an off night or two. Don't know that I'd go back, but that may be my loss. If I were a local I'd likely drink here.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (310)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Six friends out to dinner. Able to make reservations (6 or more only) which was very helpful. Place was crowded so we would have had to wait quite a while if we just popped in. We all had different things from the Buritto, Enchilada, Catfish and Quesada. Everyone thought they were eating the best dish so we were all happy. The only drawback was that it is very noisy and difficult to hear conversations.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

Was there with a friend for lunch. We split the vegan nachos which were excellent and I had the bean and chicken burrito. It was fantastic! the cornbread was excellent- in fact hours later I am contemplating driving back for the cornbread.
We were there at lunch and it was not crowded at all.

Reviewed December 22, 2019

Was looking for a good mexican restaurant, this had such good reviews.. food was good with lots of vegan options but no where near authentic Mexican food. Very nicely decorated, little tight and difficult as to what door to use. Parking is horrible, and no high chairs... little pricy for what you get. Not even free chips and salsa

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019

Enjoyed a great dinner, but the Margarita's were beyond amazing. Spend some time in the bar. Great menu for vegetarians too!!

Date of visit: October 2019