“Delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pastabilities

Pastabilities
Ranked #2 of 681 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Italian, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nacogdoches, Texas
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

My daughter and I visited Syracuse last year to check out the university and happened to end up here and we loved it. Just went back again earlier this week. I could eat here every day. They have homemade pasta, which is so yummy. We bought way too much food just because we wanted to try different items and everything was good. Too bad we were traveling by plane and could not take the leftovers home with us. My daughter will be going to grad school in Syracuse next fall and this will definitely be a regular restaurant for us.

• Visited May 2014

Montebello, California
“I don't get it...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

All I've heard for the past 2 years is how I HAD to go Pastabilities. I'm not a big fan of waiting and I don't get the concept of no reservations. One night we ended up there during a lull and tried it. There were 5 of us and they seated us in a booth...We were literally on top of eachother and we aren't that big! So our half interested waitress gave us menus then immediately came back to take our order. We had about 20 seconds to glance at the menu!

We each ordered a different dish and though it was not bad at all, it was maybe good, but definately not incredible. It's pasta. With sauce. How bad/good can it be? It was cheap so that's a plus.

Needless to say we were not impressed and though we might be back, it will only be when the restaurant is empty and has a seat for each customer. Sharing appetizers is one thing but seats is a bit much.

• Visited April 2014
New Jersey
“A downtown gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

We saw Pastabilities on a Travel Channel show, so we decided to try it. It held to its reputation. The bread dipped in their home made pasta sauce was outstanding. We bought several jars and gave them as gifts--everyone loved them. Their home made bread is about the best you can have. It is hard for the entrees to live up to that level of excellence, but everyone at our table was very pleased with the whole dinner.

It is crowded so expect a wait to be seated. We arrived before it opened its doors for dinner and there was already a line and 30 - 45 minute wait. But it was well worth it. The restaurant is in Syracuse's old downtown area which seems to be making a come back with several restaurants and bars in the area. Parking on the street is difficult to find so be prepared to pay for parking in a lot.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Yum yum food great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I got the spring scampi linguini with large fresh shrimp and portobellos what an amazing dish very delicious and the spicy tomato sauce with bread I left full and happy I wouldn't go anywhere else next time I'm in town for stopping back by

Beebe, Arkansas
“Good, solid pasta dishes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Went about 1pm hoping to avoid lunch rush. Didn't work. The line was still out the door. However, the line moves relatively quickly and its worth the wait. Had the fettuccine alfredo and added chicken. Also got a side of fresh bread and their spicy hot tomato oil. The pasta was solid and I really enjoyed it. I think a little lighter on the sauce could've been a good thing to let the fresh pasta stand on its own a little more. The bread and tomato oil was very very good and is a must get. Portion size, especially for lunch, was very nice. Didn't walk away hungry for sure.

1 Thank WS3421